Caught red-handed

Violetta: (as the door opens) thank you! sees Tomas) ugh what do you want? Finally letting us out are you?
Tomas: (slyly) what are you talking about?
Violetta: (looks behind Tomas to see everyone sitting down waiting for Beto) Oh so you are acting all innocent just because everyone is here?
Tomas: I am innocent, I haven't done anything wrong (with a smirk on his face)
Violetta: Yeah right (rolling her eyes) I don't think it will be hard for anyone not to believe us when we tell them what you did.
Tomas: What did I do? (acting all innocent) I never knew that being hot was such a crime.
Violetta: (coughs) Yeah you are not hot, but believe what you want. I don't really care.
Tomas: haha you're so funny (fake laughing)
Leon: (limping over) Yeah she actually is unlike you. Thinking you can pretend that you don't know how we ending up in here. I've only been here a couple of days and I can already tell you're a jerk.
Tomas: (starting to get angry) Don't call me a jerk (walks towards Leon) I can give you another black eye if you want.
Leon: No thanks, I'd rather you didn't.
Tomas: So don't EVER call me a jerk again.
Leon: You do deserve it though.
Tomas: Do you want me to lock you in the closet again with your dumb crybaby girlfriend.
Leon: (angryily) Dont you dare call her that
Violetta: Leon, stop. There is no point of fighting.
Tomas: Yeah because he knows he would lose.
Violetta: No because we already got the evidence we need (waving around the tape recorder in her hand)
Leon: Thought you would have gotten away with it, didn't you?