Triple Surprise

Leon's POV:

I stood there in absolute shock. I was on the edge of crying tears of happiness.
Within a minute, lights were switched back on and I gazed over the audience until I spotted someone in the very far corner. Could it really be him?

I stood there looking in that direction. Everyone was watching me just standing there. Violetta came up from behind and whispered in my ear,
"It is who you think it is...."

It couldn't possibly be my Grandad. The same man I haven't seen for 10 years. All childhood memories came flooding back to me. I smiled at all the thoughts of our bonding times together.

"Come here then, give your old man a hug." He chuckled.

I walked over. My body filled with happiness. His arms were out ready to hug me. I've missed him so much. We hugged for a long time until Violetta came up to us.

"How are you doing? How long are you staying for? We have missed you a lot. I can't wait to show you around Buenos Aires." I started talking really quick to make sure I could say everything I wanted to. Violetta coughed which reminded me that I had to introduce them to each other.

"Grandad, this is my girlfriend Violetta. Violetta, this is my Grandad."

"Nice to meet you." Violetta knelt down and gave him a quick hug.

As she have him a hug, I realised something. Was Grandad in a wheelchair?

Grandad caught me looking at his wheelchair and said to me," Yes, what you see is right. I am disabled."

This couldn't be happening. The best and worst surprise all in one go.

I walked away about to leave. Unfortunately, I walked into someone I was not expecting to see and frankly not wanting too.

"Hello, younger brother."

"Alex...." I said through the skin of my teeth.

Thought I'd leave you on a tiny cliffhanger. I would have updated more but I have been really ill recently. Another update coming soon in the next few days!