Crazy, Stupid Love

The party had finished and everyone had left. Federico, Ludmila, Violetta and Leon remained to clear up.

Federico patted Leon on the back as they stacked the last few chairs up and said, "You guys go, me and Ludmi will lock up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Go ahead and have some fun in the last hours of your birthday! But not too much." Federico laughed and winked at Leon.

Leon walked up to Violetta who was talking to Violetta. She felt warm hands around her waist and a gentle kiss on her neck.

Violetta swivelled around and faced Leon. Their noses were touching and she felt Leon's warm breath as he spoke, "Let's go."

"Where?"

•Anywhere as long as we are together."

They stepped out of the restaurant hand in hand and carried on walking alongside the shops.

"You know what I have always loved doing." Leon broke the silence.

"What?"

"This." They stopped outside of a mattress and trampoline shop.

"Oh no."

"My favourites are the waterbeds."

Leon took Violetta by the hand and pulled her into the shop.

A bell rang as the opened and then shut.

"Helloo? Is anybody here?"

"Leon, Look what it says here."

Leon read the note stuck on the door aloud, "The owner of the shop is currently out. If you wish to purchase anything come back in an hour."

"Great, what are we going to do for a whole hour?

"Have some fun." Leon smirked and tapped his finger on Violetta's nose.

"Leon!" Violetta gasped.

Leon burst out laughing, "Not in that way. I mean we are going to play..."

•••••••

This is where you guys get involved.😊

I need someone to create a really fun game they can play with mattresses. I already have the idea of going down the stairs an bouncing. But I want to see if you can create a funner one. 🎈

The winner/s will get a dedication and shoutout. 😝