Happy

Francesca and Violetta: Yay (they high-five each other and then Violetta walks over to Leon and Francesca to Marco)

(Camilla and Broduey separate from their hug and hold hands)

Camilla: Guys, I am so sorry I treated you like that. You guys are the greatest friends ever. Please forgive me!

Violetta and Francesca: (look at each other) Hmmmmm. Of course we do!!!! We're sorry too for not inviting you so.... Camilla and Broduey would you guys like to join us on a triple date tonight?

Camilla and Broduey: (look at each other) Hmmmmm. We'd love to.

Violetta: Yay!!!

Leon: So we'll all meet at the cinema at 6.

Marco: Ok cool. (He walks off with Francesca)

(Camilla and Broduey walk off)

Leon: What was all that about?

Violetta: Long story, I will explain later. But there is an important thing that I have to tell you.

Leon: Oh yes you do!

Violetta: My dad and Angie are getting married!!!!

Leon: What!!!! Really?!!! Congratulations my love!! (Picks Violetta up, hugs her whilst swinging her around)

(Leon puts Violetta down after a while)

Violetta: Thank you!! I'm so happy! I mean Angie is going to be my mum and my dad is finally going to be happy again.

Leon: I'm so happy for you and I'm sure your mum would be too.

Violetta: I hope so. It's not wrong for my dad to marry my mum's sister is it?

Leon: Of course not. If that is what your dad wants and if it makes them both happy, I'm sure your mum wouldn't mind.

Violetta: I hope not. I am glad Angie will be my mum but I hope that I never forget my real mum.

Leon: You won't. I know you won't. You love her too much to let her go.

Violetta: Yeah I do. Thank you Leon for always being here for me, you always know how to cheer me up.

Leon: It's easy. I just love seeing your beautiful smile (steps closer to Violetta) and that beautiful sparkle in your eyes. (Puts his hand on her cheek and leans in to kiss her)

(They are about to kiss but Violetta's phone starts ringing which makes them jump)

(Violetta quickly tries to get her phone out mainly to stop her ringtone playing; her ringtone was of Leon singing Entre Dos Mundos)

(Leon smiles when he hears her ringtone)

(Violetta answers her phone:

Violetta: Hey dad.

Herman: Hello Violetta.

Violetta: I'm at the studio with Leon. Why?

Herman: Ok, come home as soon as possible and bring Leon with you.

Violetta: Ok, did anything bad happen? Is Angie Ok?

Herman: She's fine. Nothing happened. We just want to talk about some stuff.

Violetta: Ok then. See you soon.

Hangs up the phone)

Leon: Is everything ok?

Violetta: Yeah everything's fine. Dad and Angie just want to talk to us both.

Leon: Oh ok.

Violetta: Shall we go?

Leon: Yep, I just need to get my bag from my locker. By the way, I love your ringtone. (Winks at Violetta)

(They go to his locker and then make their way to Violetta's house)