Awkward Moment

"Morning, I didn't realise you would be awake so early." Says my dad.

"Morning to you too. Angie woke me up because we have a lot of preparation to do today." I replied.

"Like what?"

"Wedding shopping, hanging out with Leon. That sort of stuff." I purposefully kept the tattoo a secret.

"Ok then. Olga said breakfast will be ready soon. How is Leon doing?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him yet. Will check up on him now but I think Angie already checked that he was fine."

"Glad to hear." My dad smiles not suspecting anything. What a relief. "See you at breakfast."

My dad leaves the room and I run to Federico's room.

"Knock, knock."

"Who's there?" I heard Federico ask.

"The girl who got woken up by your death-smelling breath." I commented shivering at the thought of ever having to smell Fede's breath again.

"I know you secretly enjoyed the wonderful scent. Come on."

I laughed sarcastically as I entered the room just in time to get a glance at Fede's six pack as he was putting his t-shirt on.

Federico's eyes met with mine and he realised I saw his six-pack.

"Leon's not the only one that has a six-pack."

"I never doubted it as you always used to go to the gym. Speaking of Leon, where is he?"

"Bathroom. He'll be back soon."

"Okay, I'll wait here."

There was a moment silence. This never usually happened before but after last night, it seems really awkward between us.

"So, have you told Leon yet?"

"About what?" Pretending I didn't know what he was talking about.

"About yesterday."

Bit of a short and boring chapter but I have no idea what to write next. I know what will happen during the course of the day but between now and breakfast, I have no clue. Any ideas? Also comment if you want me to recommend your stories on my next chapter?