First Date

Leon: Good morning. (Kisses her on the forehead)

Violetta: Morning.

Federico: Cosy enough there?

(Leon moved his arm and Violetta got out of the bed)

Violetta: Are any of them awake yet?

Federico: No, don't think so.

Violetta: Oh phew. I better get back to my room then. Thanks Leon.

Leon: Why are you going?

Violetta: Because I need to show them that I was sleeping in my room all night.

Leon: No you don't. You can just say that you woke up early and came here to be with us too.

Federico: Plus, they won't even ask you because they don't suspect anything.

Violetta: Alright then. I am going to get myself cleaned up.

(Violetta had a shower and came back and sat with Leon and Federico. Leon and Violetta sat on the bed with their arms around each other)

(They had breakfast and went to the studio together. Leon and Violetta practised Podemos)

Leon: Violetta, would you mind coming with me to the motocross to get my things?

Violetta: Of course I will.

Leon: Thanks.

(Leon and Violetta walked to the motocross, just as they were about to leave after collecting Leon's things, they saw Lara and Tomas kissing)

Leon: (turns to Violetta) are you alright?

Violetta: Yeah of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?

Leon: Because of them (pointing to Lara and Tomas)

Violetta: What bugs me is that Tomas just goes around using everyone and gets away with it!

Leon: He may think he can get away with it now, but sooner or later, people will see him for who he is.

Violetta: Yeah I guess so.

Leon: I have an idea. How about me and you go on a picnic date?

Violetta: What now?

Leon: Yeah why not?

Violetta: Aww, I'd love to.