Secret Tattoo

Federico replies," Alright then I will. Only so I can make fun of how Tomas beat you up even though your 10 times stronger than him!!"

Leon with a threatening look on his face says," I'll beat you up in a minute, i you don't shut UP," He screams in pain as Violetta puts the freezing cold ice pack on his bare skin.

Violetta laughs and asks," Leon, can you take your shirt off now."

"What's the magic word?" Said Leon

"Please." Violetta replied impatiently

Leon slowly tilted forward and took his shirt off very slowly. After he took his shirt off, he looked down at his upper chest and the quickly covered it with his t-shirt.

Violetta stared at Leon questioning him," Why did you just do that?"

"Do what?"

"Cover your chest with your t-shirt!"

"I was cold"

"Don't lie to me."

"Alright, fine. I'll tell you the reason why I did that!" Leon replies hesitantly

"Go on then." Federico exclaims eagerly!

Leon replies reluctantly," when I used to live in Mexico, I went out with this girl called Valentina and I was so in love with her. I did anything she wanted me too." He takes the shirt off his chest to reveal a small tattoo that had a V and a heart next to it. Leon carries on explaining," I regret getting it especially after she dumped soon after. Thing is, I have never showed to any of my girlfriends before! You guys are the only ones so see it after Valentina.

Federico shockingly replies," Wow, this is something I never expected from you."

"It's not something I'm proud of." Leon replies. He looks at Violetta who is just staring at the tattoo so he looks at it too and then looks back up at her and says," I was thinking of getting it removed... Until I met you and I thought from then on it will represent my love to you. But I guess you probably won't want to be with me after this."

Violetta's eyes fill up with tears," I don't know what to say." she says as she suddenly lies on his chest and hugs him while crying her eyes out.

What do you think? I hope you like this twist...