Ludmilla's True Self

As you can tell, this Story has got over 70 chapters.

In terms of how many more chapters will come, I am not sure.

I kinda thought it would be cool if it made 100 chapters. What do you guys think?

I know I mentioned in chapters before that the next Friday would be Vilu's birthday but I am going to end it on the day of the Showcase.

Which officially means that I will be doing a sequel to this book!!

I haven't sorted out all the details for it but I will tell you as soon as I have!

I'm very excited to finish this one as it is my first ever FanFiction!!

I still can't get over the fact that it's got so many views and votes!

Thank you!

Enjoy this chapter which I hope is quite long..

••••••••

Narrator's POV:

"With what?" Ludmilla looked up from the magazine she was reading.

"Just follow me.. please!"

Federico grabbed her hand and pulled he towards the door.

Just before they left, Federico shouted out to the impatient crowd, "I will be back. Please just wait and stay here!"

"What is this all about?.... FEDE! Answer me!" Screamed Ludmilla.

"We have to go and get Violetta and Leon back to the party, that's what!!"

Ludmilla trailed behind Federico moaning about how she didn't want to do this.

"LOOK! Just do this for me! I know you hate Violetta so you go look for Leon and bring him back to the party and I'll go find Violetta!" Screamed Federico. He had had it up to here with Ludmilla.

"Okay, geez! Calm down Fede or you will get wrinkles! Ludmilla is Out!" She clicked her fingers and left in search of Leon.

Federico rolled his eyes,"Girls.."

Ludmilla wandered around the park until she spotted the brown-haired slouching down on a park bench.

Ludmilla walked over to him and purposefully bumped into him when he say beside him.

Leon looked up and Ludmilla could tell he was crying.

He sighed," What do you want, Ludmilla? If you're here to annoy me, I am not in the mood right now."

"Why does everyone always think that of me?" Ludmilla blurted out.

"Think what?"

"That I am some insensitive human being that doesn't care about anyone's feelings. I may be a supernova but that is just an act. I still have emotions deep down inside me. As soon as people meet me, they think I am some sort of witch but I'm not"

"So then why are you always the one to be mean to them first?"

"Because, it saves me from getting hurt."

"Wow Ludmilla, I never knew this side of you existed." Leon could still be sarcastic even when he was upset.

"See, this is what I am talking about! Whenever I try to change, people don't believe me and think it's some sort of a joke!"

"I'm kidding," Leon laughed," So you came here just to talk about you. If you did, just please leave."

"I didn't come here to talk about me. i'm sorry. I wanted you to actually believe me when I comforted you and not think it's a joke."

"Ludmilla, I know you are not some monster. Everyone can change for the better and I believe that they actually have. So when you say you have, I believe you." Leon smiled.

Ludmilla laughed slightly," I really haven't comforted you very well."

Leon raised his eyebrows," Actually, you would be surprised. All this talking about you, has made me forget and not really be upset anymore. Why should I let some petty thing ruin my day. You have a great motive in front of you, you always like so stay happy and not let anyone bring you down. Never thought I would say this, but thank you Ludmilla!" Leon opened his arms out for a hug and Ludmilla warmly welcomed it.

After they separated, Ludmilla started talking (she just never stops)," So I guess always talking about me makes everyone happy?!" Oblivious to what Leon actually meant.

Leon just burst out laughing. It was too much for him to handle.

"Your Welcome Leon!" She pushed him and he fell off the bench.

They both just carried on laughing for a while. Leon held his hand out for Ludmilla to help him up, she grabbed his hand and he pulled her down. She fell on top of him. They carried on laughing and they didn't realise how close their faces were until...

"What is going on here?"

••••••

Don't hate me for including #Ludeon

I do think they would be cute together if Violetta wasn't there.

Don't get me wrong though, Leonetta all the way! ✌️

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

A lot of people seem to be doing this so why not?-

Book Recommendations:

'Behind The Scenes (JorTini)' by @TinistaFromTheUK

'Our Journey of Love' by @EliseLollipops

'True Feelings - A JorTini FanFiction' by @TinistaForever12