Great dancers

Leon and Violetta walked to the lockers to get their clothes for dance class)

Leon: shall I keep the recorder in my locker because he won't know which one is mine.

Violetta:Yeah, much safer to. Plus, I think Tomas knows how to get into my locker.

Leon: OK.(puts the recorder into his locker)

Violetta: let's go, we dont want to be anymore late to Grigorio's class than we already are!

Leon:(holds Violetta's hand) Ok come one.

(They walk into dance class)

Grigorio: Right everybody carry on with the routines you were doing last lesson with you partner.

Tomas: Oi, Violetta come here.

Violetta: (to Grigorio) uhh, is it alright if I work with Leon because he is new and doesn't have anyone to work with.

Grigorio:(snaps at Violetta) Yes fine, hurry up your wasting my time here. And 5,6,7,8 go.

Leon: you don't have to you know.

Violetta: I want to be with you. Plus I was working with Tomas before and I don't want to be with him.

(Every pair practised their dance routines ready to show to the class at the end of the lesson)

Grigorio: Right who wants to go first? Francesca and Maxi up now!

(Francesca and Maxi perform and everyone claps at the end)

Grigorio: I don't know why you are all clapping. It was the worst dance routine I have ever seen.

(Everyone sat with their mouths wide open scared to death)

Violetta:(whispers to Leon) He's going to hate ours. My dancing is so bad. What are we going to do?

Leon: If anything he'll hate it because of me. Your dancing is amazing. I saw you on U-mix show before and you were great.

Violetta:(smiling) Thank you, you're so sweet!

Grigorio: Violetta and uhhhh uhhh

Violetta:Leon!

Grigorio: Yes, yes Lion. Your up!!

Leon: it's Leon.

Grigorio: Whatever, start the music. (Throws his ball at the stereo)

('Destinada A Brillar' starts playing)

(Leon and Violetta dance really well)

(They finish with their arms around each other staring into each other's eyes)

(Everyone clapped)

Grigorio: Very good.

(Leon and Violetta still stood there staring into each other's eyes)

Grigorio: Come on! Move we havent got all day(snapping at them)

(Leon and violetta ignored Grigorio)

Violetta: that was amazing!

Leon: your amazing.(leans in and kisses Violetta)

Everyone: ooooooo (wolf whistling)

(Leon and Violetta separate whilst laughing)

Violetta:(At the corner of her eye, she sees Tomas sneak out the classroom) Grigorio, can I go to the toliet please?

Grigorio: Yes whatever.

Violetta: Thanks (whispers to Leon) going after Tomas.