Hiding Something

She knocked on the door but there was no reply so she opened the door. As soon as Federico saw Violetta, he jumped and hid the piece of paper he was holding underneath his pillow.

Federico trying to actual casual asked Violetta," Hey, what do you want?"

"What are you hiding?" asked Violetta whilst trying to look behind his back.

Federico replied whilst twisting and turning so that Violetta couldn't see what was behind his back," Umm, nothing. Why would you think that I was hiding something? I mean come on, you know me Violetta and I would never lie to you."

"I know you would never lie to me.... Apart from right now." Said Violetta sarcastically.

All of a sudden, Violetta jumped onto Federico and tried to grab the paper he was holding. Federico tried fighting her off but unfortunately failed. After lots of kicking and pushing, Federico eventually exclaimed," Alright, alright!!! I'll show you only if you get off of me."

Violetta jumped off instantly and brushed down her skirt and replied with a grin on her face," Ok, glad you chose to show me."

"I'm glad too; any longer I would have had more bruises than Leon! Which reminds me, how is he doing?" Asked Federico trying to cover up the fact that he was changing the subject."

"Yeah he is doing alright. He fell asleep quite a while ago." Said Violetta and then she paused because she realised what Federico was attempting to do and said," oh, nuh-uh, you thought you could easily try to change the subject and I would be too dumb to realise. But unfortunately for you, I realised."

"Damn it! I'll show you but please don't laugh!"

"Fede, you know I won't. Now show me!!" Violetta requested eagerly.

I may be updating Together At last... Maybe :)