Ferro's Restaurant

As they are about to reach the restaurant Violetta turns around and sees Ludmilla walking with them.

Violetta: Ludmilla, what are you doing here still?

Ludmilla: We're here to eat dinner with you guys.

Violetta: We didn't book enough seats in the reservation.

Federico: Alright then, we'lll just go. Come on Ludmilla. (starts to walk away)

Ludmilla: (pulls Federico back) Fede wait! I don't need to book a reservation.

Leon: Uhh, yes you do. You can't just walk in and sit anywhere.

Ludmilla: Yes I can.

Violetta: And what makes you think that?

Ludmilla: The fact that my dad owns this restaurant. Look at the sign (pointing towards it).

(The name of the restaurant was Ferro; Ludmilla's family name)

(Violetta sees the sign and then gives an evil glare to Francesca who didn't realise the name of the restaurant when she was booking a reservation)

Violetta: Alright then. Come on everyone, let's go eat.

(They start to walk in)

Leon: (stops Violetta to quickly talk to her) Look, don't let Ludmilla ruin the night for you or for us. We're here to have fun and she isn't going to stop us no matter what she does.

Violetta: Thank you. We won't let her, this has been a great day and I'm not going to let anyone ruin it not even Ludmilla.

Leon: I'm glad to hear that. Now come on, let's go eat Ferro food.

(Violetta laughs and then holds her hand out for Leon to hold)

(They walk in together and go towards the table where everyone was sitting down at)

(They saw two spare seats next to Camilla and Broduey so they started walking towards it)

(As they walked past Ludmilla, Ludmilla dragged Violetta onto the seat next to her)

Ludmilla: Vilu, I want you to sit next to me.

Violetta: Sorry Ludmilla, but I want to sit with Leon and there is not enough space here.

Ludmilla: Lion can sit over there with Fran. You don't always have to be together.

Leon: (put his hand on Violetta's shoulder) it's ok, I'll sit over there. We can still talk to each other from afar.

Ludmilla: Good boy Lion.

(Leon looks at Ludmilla weirdly and then goes and sits down next to Francesca who swaps seats with Marco so that Leon has some company)