Feelings?

"What are you doing here?"

Alex is probably the last person I would ever want to spend my birthday with and here he is now.

"At my own 'welcome home' party of course."

"Do you see any banner that says 'Welcome Home Alex!" He is really starting to annoy me now. Alex is always sarcastic and he knows that drives me insane.

"Yeah I do actually.." He points to a group of people holding a banner and bottles of beer.

I knew he did this on purpose. He came back with Grandad from Mexico and invited his friends just to annoy me and ruin my moment. He always steals everything from me.

I just wanted to get rid of Alex and his idiotic friends and enjoy myself. I walked over to the group with Violetta trailing behind me.

"Leon, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise you and your brother didn't get along. Sorry for inviting him."

I turned and stopped in the middle of the room. Everyone was looking at us, "Oh, so it was you that invited him. Thanks a lot for ruining my birthday."

I don't know what got into and I was just so upset. No one in this room knew how much I suffered because of Alex.

Violetta started talking but I cut her off, "Just forget it!"

I felt everyone eye's staring at me. I could not take it anymore so I just stormed out of the restaurant and ran to the park.

I don't know what to feel at this moment in time. Angry, upset or guilty? Or all three?

Mini chapter as I wanted to give a little announcement:

Me and @violetta_disney_uk have decided to write a joint fanfiction together! We just confirmed the storyline and will be starting to write from today! It has a really different twist to many violetta fanfictions you see based here! We hope you enjoy. We will give more details to when we publish it later!❤️