Matchmaking pt1

(Violetta ran after Camilla with Francesca)

(They ran into the toilets but Camilla already locked the door to the cubicle she was in)

(Francesca and Violetta standing outside)

Violetta: (whispering) What happened?

Francesca: Marco and I were talking about tonight and she came towards us so we changed the subject. She realised this and then said I know you are going out with Leon and Violetta later. You didn't have to keep it a secret from me.

Violetta: oh god! (Knocks on the cubicle door) Camilla, please come out, we need to talk to you.

(After a few seconds, Camilla unlocked the door and came out)

Camilla: (her eyes full of tears) what do you want to talk about? There's nothing else to say apart from how you guys are the worst friends ever.

Francesca: Cami.. Don't be like that please.

Camilla: Be like what? Your the ones who completely left me out of your double date tonight and didn't think to tell me. And only my friends can call me Cami. (Budges past them and walks out of the toilets)

Violetta: What are we going to do?

Francesca: I don't know. But for one thing we cant cancel tonight because its costs to cancel the reservation.

Violetta: I guess the only thing to do is to set her up and bring her with us. But who with?

Francesca: Broduey.