Final Decision

"I know that but I have made my mind up. My final decision is that I'm going to get a tattoo. And NO ONE is going to change my mind. Not even you." Violetta said with a firm tone in her voice.

"Even if I told your dad?"

"Snitch." Violetta replied with a giggle commencing.

"Oh, I see how it is now. I'm the snitch? Or am I just trying to save you from making the worst decision of your life?"

"Blah, blah, blah." Said Violetta.

"Please just hear me out." Leon insisted.

"No."

"Why not?" Asked Leon.

Violetta replied," Because it's getting late and I have to get you cleaned up so you can get some rest!!"

To be frank, Leon wasn't in the mood for talking as he started to get very tired. As Violetta cleaned up his bruises and put bandages on his scars, his eyes started to droop and soon he fell into a deep sleep.

Violetta hadn't noticed that Leon had fallen asleep. So as she rose her head up from putting on the last bandage, she was about to talk to him when she realised he was asleep. Watching his eyes flutter as he slept, she lightly kissed him on the forehead and covered him with a blanket.

Not wanting to wake him up, she slowly tiptoed out of the room to go and talk to Federico.