Best man

(Violetta watched suspiciously as Leon and Herman walked into the office)

In the office:

Herman: So as you are my daughter's boyfriend, I'd like you to know some rules if I am allow for you to be with her.

Leon: Of course.

Herman: If you take her out, I expect her to be her by 10 and if you hurt her, you'll have to face up to me.

Leon: I understand. I promise I won't hurt her.

Herman: Good, I'm glad that is out of the way. So I wanted to ask you something about the wedding?

Leon: Go ahead.

Herman: I know we haven't got to know each other for long but I would like you to be my best man.

Leon: I'd love to but what about Romallo?

Herman: He didn't want to be. So i thought you would be great for the job and I know it will make Violetta happy.

Leon: Thank you very much sir. I am honoured.

Herman: Please, please call me Herman. And you're welcome. Now go and tell the good news to Violetta.

Leon: Thank you, I will. Goodnight.

Herman: Goodnight.

(Leon walked out of the office and went up to Violetta's room)

(He knocked on the door and Violetta opened it)

Violetta: So I guess this is the end of us. My dad told you to break up with me. Well it was nice to be with you.

Leon: (interrupted Violetta) what are you talking about?

Violetta: Well isn't that why my dad called you into his office, to set you right?

Leon: Partly, but it was just to tell me not to hurt you. But it was mostly about the wedding?

Violetta: Awww good!! I got scared then. What about the wedding?

Leon: Your dad wants be to be his best man!!

Violetta: (shocked) REALLY?!!!

Leon: Yes! I was surprised myself.

Violetta: Awww, I'm so happy!!!!! (Hugs Leon)

Leon: Now come on, we have to get the cinema.

(Leon took hold of Violetta's hand tightly and they made their way)