Helpful Arrival

Federico: Here let me help you. (Takes hold of Leon's hand and pulls him up)

(Federico and Violetta help Leon up and put his arms around their shoulders and start to walk)

Violetta: So what brought you here Fede? Aren't you meant to be with Ludmilla?

Federico: I realised that she hadn't organised the whole thing. So I just left saying I felt tired.

Leon: Look mate we're sorry we didn't invite you, but if you came then that mean Ludmilla and you know that none of us can stand her.

Federico: its ok, I understand. I'm sorry she acted this way tonight.

Violetta: It's fine. We'll get over it.

Federico: Good. Now enough about me, what happened here. (Looking at Leon's black eye)

Leon: Tomas happened.

Violetta: He beat him up, badly

Federico: (bursts of laughter) He beat you up. Tomas is so weak and scrawly and then there's you with arm muscles and a six-pack.

Leon: I guess it was because I was angry enough to punch him in the face but then lost it all and so he took his chance to get back at me.

Federico: Excuses, excuses. (Shaking his head)

Leon: Oi, you better watch out. When I get better, I'm going to beat you up.

Violetta: Yeah I wouldn't recommend doing that. Look where it got you.

Leon: True. Anyway, thanks for helping me guys. You can drop me off home, I'll look after myself from there.

Violetta: Hell no. You're coming home with us.

Leon: It's fine, honest. Plus my mum will be there to look after me.

Violetta: Lies. You told me your parents went to Mexico.

Leon: Yeah they did. They came back now.

Violetta: Lies, again. You said they are coming back on Friday, before my dad's wedding.

Leon: Alright, they are away. But seriously its fine and your dad wouldn't allow me to stay anyway.

Violetta: Yes he would, especially since you're like this.

Leon: Ok fine but if I am a pain, send me home straight away.

Violetta: You're never a pain (kisses him on the cheek)

Leon: That made me feel a whole lot better.

Federico: Eww cheesy.

Violetta: Get over it. I mean you're with Ludmilla, you're never going to experience romance and true love.

(Leon starts laughing)

Federico: Shut up you. (lightly punches Leon on the arm)

Leon: Ow! What did you do that for? Violetta is the one who said it?

Federico: I know, I just felt like causing you more agony and pain.

Leon: Thanks...

Federico: You're absolutely welcome. Let's go now.

(They slowly walked until they reached the Castillo house)