Love at first sight

Leon: what is wrong?! What happened?
Violetta : i broke up with Tomas and he immediately went and kissed Ludmilla!
Leon: (angrily) I'll get him back for that! 😡 how dare he?!
Violetta: No! Please don't! I don't want any more trouble!
Leon: there won't be! I'll just teach him a lesson! He needs to know he cant just hurt you and get away with it!
Violetta: It makes me happy to know that you care for me! But there's no point, you dont want to be getting into trouble especially because you just started!
Leon: ok fine, dont worry i wont do anything! How could someone not care for such a beautiful girl like you!

Violetta: you really mean that? ( looking up into Leon's eyes)
Leon: of course I do, I knew it from the second i saw you!
Violetta:(wiping her tears away) aww, your so sweet to me. You treat me nicer than Tomas ever did!
Leon: that's because Tomas didn't love you as much as I do! Violetta. Would you like....
Violetta: Leon..
Leon: Look, I know you just broke up with Tomas but I just wanted to ask if you would go on a date with me on Friday?
Violetta: Leon... Your such a sweet guy and I really would love to! But now's not the right time, I just broke up with Tomas and I don't know if i am ready for another relationship.
Leon: i understand but I would just like you to trust me and just close your eyes.
Violetta: is this your way of just trying to leave the room?
Leon: no! Honest! just trust me and do it! Please!
Violetta: ( closing her eyes not knowing what to expect)
(Leon moves closer toward Violetta, places his hand on her cheek and lightly moves in to kiss her on the lips)
Violetta POV:

I didnt know what to expect! At first I thought he was going to ditch me but when I felt warm hand touch my cheek, i knew that he wouldn't betray me like that! What was he going to do then? Then i feel his lips touch mine and it felt like their were fireworks in the background)
I didn't want him to pull away from me but when he did, I realised I could trust him and that he really cared for me.

Leon: are you ok?
Violetta: I feel amazing
Leon: i just wanted to prove to you, that you can always trust me.
Violetta: and you have :)
Leon: did you feel the same as I did.
Violetta: incredible ..
Leon: (leans in to kiss Violetta again)
(They start kissing until they are interrupted by someone walking in)
Tomas: (goes up to Leon) oi, who do you think you are, kissing my grilfriend?
Violetta: I'm not your girlfriend anymore ! Remember? Your with Ludmilla!
Tomas: not anymore. I broke up with her. I want you back. I accept your apology. (Puts his arm around Violetta's waist)
Leon: get off of her! You cant just treat her like that!
Violetta:(pushes Tomas away) me apologise? I didnt do anything wrong! Plus i dont even want you back! I'm with Leon now!
Tomas: whatever! It wont be for long! You will running back to me begging to be with me!
Leon: dream on, I'll actually treat her properly and actually care for her!
Violetta: (walks to Leon and starts to kiss him)
(Tomas gets angry so he punches Leon in the eye and cheek to separate them)
Leon: (screams with pain)
Violetta: Leon, are you ok?! ( worried) Tomas go get Antonio! Now!
Tomas: I'd rather not! (Leaves and closes the closet door)
Violetta:( hears a click in the door) are you serious? He has just locked us inside!

Will update later today :)