Questions & Answers

Slowly tiptoeing towards Leon, Violetta tried to avoid the creaky floorboards. Unfortunately she failed and was startled by Leon abruptly waking and poking his head out from the covers.

"Who is it?" groaned sleep Leon. He rubbed his eyes trying to get a glimpse of who it was even though it was pitch black.

"Who do you think?" whispered Violetta

"Violetta?"

"No your Grandma!"

"Grandma? What are you doing here?"

"No you idiot, it's me Violetta." Exclaimed Violetta as she nudged Leon to move over on the bed so she could sit down.

"Oh right. Anyway, why are you awake at this time?"

"I could ask you the same question."

Leon responded," I keep getting nightmares. About us. For some reason Federico is in it. And you guys nearly kissed."

"Hmm, weird much."

"Yeah... Which reminds me, when were you going to tell me?" Leon asked, trying to get the truth out of Violetta.

"Tell you what?"

"That you and Federico nearly kissed!! "exclaimed Leon.

"How do you know? He told you didn't he?" asked Violetta giving sleeping Federico the death stare."

"No, I overheard you guys talking yesterday."

"Leon, I'm sorry. I was going to tell you in the morning. I really was, I didn't want to keep a secret from you. I understand if you're upset and angry but honestly nothing would have happened and it didn't mean anything." apologised Violetta.

"Violetta, I love you and thank you for telling me the truth. I understand that sometimes things happen and you can't help it at that moment. I just have one question." Replied Leon.

"I love you even more. Thank you for understanding. I only love you. I guess it was just a mix-up because I'm always around Federico and we're best friends. Go ahead, ask?"

"When we were about to kiss outside the bathroom last night, was the fact that your dad was around the only reason you backed away?" questioned Leon.