What's Wrong Fede?

Before Violetta could respond, Leon strolled into room.

"Hey, what's going on here?"

"I was just telling Fede about the tattoo I am getting today." I lied.

Leon sighed. Could he tell I was lying?

"Are you seriously still thinking about getting one?" He asked. Phew, he didn't realise.

"I tried convincing her out of it, but she wouldn't listen." Federico lied. He really is a great friend.

Leon snapped, "You obviously didn't try enough!!"

"Leon, it's not his fault. My decision is final." I stroked Leon's arm. I could tell he was annoyed at Federico for yesterday.

Federico walked towards the door. Before he did, he pointed to Leon's cheek, "Leon, You have some toothpaste on your cheek."

He chuckled and then walked out of the room.

I started laughing. I couldn't help it; it was hilarious watching helpless Leon trying to find the smear.

Eventually, I helped him guide his finger and rub the toothpaste off.

"You do make me laugh."

"I'm going to change my life career to be a comedian now." Smirked Leon.

"Yeah, maybe just stick to singing." I said.

Leon looked so hurt at what I just said. I've never seen him so sad before. The puppy dog eyes broke my heart. I kissed him on the cheek as I knew that would cheer him up.

"Yes!" Leon said cheerfully.

I exclaimed, "I knew it!! You pretended to be sad just so you could get a kiss from Moi."

"You caught me, I was hoping for a kiss on the lips but cheek was good enough." He sniggered.

"Next time. Let's go down to breakfast. And remember, I never slept next to you last night. If my dad ever found out then we would be." I acted out our necks being chopped off. Leon's reaction kept him quiet.

I grabbed his hand and led him out of the room down to breakfast. Everyone was already sitting down. Angie and my dad were discussing wedding plans, Olga was harassing Romallo as usual. But what really caught my eye was Federico. His phone was in his hand. He stared down at his phone. It may have just been me, but I swear I saw a tear droplet fall onto his lap.

We sat down to eat, Leon and my dad instantly get into conversation about suit fittings. Aww how cute. I notice that Fede hadn't even touched any food that was on his plate.

"Fede, are you alright?" I asked really worried.

Federico looked up at me and sniffed. He wiped his eyes. I could tell that he had been crying.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just tired, that's all."

He got up and left. I'm getting really worried now.

I zapped back to reality when Leon tapped me on the shoulder.

Leon mouthed to me, "What's wrong with Fede?"

"I don't know." I whispered.

Angie and my dad left the breakfast table so it was just me and Leon left.

"Come on, we have to leave soon. Otherwise, we'll be late for class."

"We'll go after you find out from Fede what is wrong." I replied.

"Vilu, Do I have to now?"

"Yes, he's probably half upset because you snapped at him earlier." I exclaimed. Leon was going to find out what was wrong, whether he like it or not.

•Sorry for not updating in a while but for the next two weeks I will be more often! I wont tomorrow as on Thursday, I have a Spanish Speaking and have to prepare! Enjoy ;) comment and vote ;) •