Storytelling

(They walk into the house and Angie comes down from the stairs)

Angie: Oh my! Leon, what happened to you? (Helping Federico and Violetta sit Leon down)

Leon: I got in a fight.

Angie: With who?

Violetta: Tomas.

Angie: Oh god. That boy is trouble, don't go near him ever again.

Leon: Thing is, he came over to us.

Angie: You mean he came over and started beating you up.

Violetta: It didn't really happen like that. He came over and then he insulted Leon and so Leon punched him in the face and then he fought back.

Angie: Well I hope now you've learnt now to fight. It doesn't get you anywhere.

Leon: Yeah I won't ever again. I'm really sorry Violetta.

Violetta: even though you gave me the fright of my life, I forgive you. As long as you're ok, I'm happy. (As she was about to kiss Leon on the cheek, German came out from his office)

German: Violetta, how was your day. (Sees Leon) Oh dear, what happened?

(Violetta, Angie and Leon all swap looks at each other)

Violetta: He got beaten up by Tomas.

German: That boy is no good. Well I suggest you get some rest then, would you like a lift home.

Violetta: That's the thing Dad; we brought him back here because there's no one to look after him so we were wondering if he could stay here.