Heard every single word

Leon strolled into Federico's room to find his bed ready and set for him to sleep on.

Leon mumbled," Goodnight. See you tomorrow" and got into bed taking his shirt off along the way and flopped onto the bed.

Before Federico could respond, Violetta walked in wearing her pyjamas.

"Just wanted to say goodnight." Stated Violetta and kissed Leon lightly on the cheek and then went and gave Federico a hug.

"So about what happened earlier...." Said Federico.

"You say nothing to Leon, I'm going to tell him what happened tomorrow and hopefully he will understand that nothing actually happened and it didn't mean anything. Right?" interrupted Violetta.

"Yeah, something like that." Agreed Federico even though deep down, he felt something but didn't want to say anything.

"Anyway, goodnight and please look after Leon. I am going to be sneaking in to check up on him."

Whispered Violetta after realising they were talking too loud.

"Ok, just make sure your dad doesn't catch you." Replied Federico as Violetta walked out of the room.

What both of them didn't realise was that, Leon still hadn't fallen asleep and heard everything they said.

I wonder what happened thought Leon. It must be something serious, otherwise Violetta would have already told me. Anyways, I'll find out tomorrow.

4 hours later, everyone was asleep apart from Violetta who had just been woken up from her alarm. The silent ringing of the alarm signified to Violetta that it was time to check up on Leon.

I just hope Federico has looked after him, thought Violetta as she tiptoed out of bed, through the corridor and silently opened the door the room with the injured inhabitant.