Forgiven :)

Before Leon got a chance to speak, Violetta carried on," I know I made a mistake and hurt you but as I was talking to Fede, I realised something. In a relationship, both are going to make mistakes and hurt each other, whether it's once or a million times. If we really are in love, we learn to forgive as it's always the one's closest to us that hurt us.

Violetta takes Leon's hands and pleads, "Please Leon. I love you!"

Leon smiles and strokes her cheek, " I love you even more. Of course I forgive you. I'm sorry for the way I acted. Now come on, what happened, happened. Let's go, your organised an amazing party for me and I'm not even there."

Leon stand up and holds out his hand for Violetta and she took it She stands up and says, "Aww I'm so happy!"

They hugged.

Federico and Ludmilla walked over to them with a big grin on both of their faces.

Leon said to them both, "We both really wanted to thank you guys for helping us out. We can't thank you enough."

Federico smiled, he was really proud of his girlfriend. Ludmilla answered, "It's no problem. That's what friend are for. I wanted to thank you for making me a better person. Now let's go party!"

The two couples headed back to the party.

••••••••

I am sorry for the short story. 😔

But I wanted to update to tell you guys some info: 👏

For my sequel:

The Storyline has been set which I hope you guys will like.

It's a different interpretation of Violetta 1 which unfortunately has been used in Violetta 3! 👎

Release Date: Mid November (tbc) 🎉

This book will be finished during half term 🙊

Book Cover in the making. 📚

Sneak Peek will be published immediately after this one finishes. 👀

Name still yet to be decided 💁