Matching Up

"You always were, you just chose not to show it!" said Angie.

"It was mainly because of Jade, she turned me against Violetta."

"Now now, don't go blaming it on Jade. She's innocent this time!"

German replies: "Yeah I guess, poor her, we always blame her."

"Oh, who are we kidding? She's never innocent." Angie said whilst laughing....a lot.

German starts laughing and they both start making fun of each other's laugh whilst making their way to the kitchen. :D

Upstairs....

Once they sat Leon down on Violetta's bed, Violetta ran to the bathroom and got their first aid kit and an ice pack from the kitchen.

In the kitchen...

Violetta runs in shouting: OLGA, where's the ice pack?

OLGA shouts back from the pantry: IN THE FREEZER!

Violetta replies: Thanks!

Violetta notices Angie and German looking at her whispering to each other and asks them: "Umm have I got something on my clothes?

Angie replies: No, why would you say that?

Violetta, who is confused at this point, said: "Because you guys are staring at me as if I did and then whispering as if you were making fun of me.

German replies: Noooo, we would never do that. We're just looking at what colour would suit you for the wedding.

Violetta's face lightens up and a smile takes it shape as she asks: As in the colour of my dress?

Angie replies: Yes!

Violetta runs up and hugs them both and says: I'm so glad you two are getting married. This is the best thing that's ever happened!! She runs upstairs taking the ice pack with her.

In Violetta's room:

Violetta arrives with the ice pack and first aid kit in her hand and tells Federico to help Leon lay flat on his back on the bed.

Federico does this and then says: Boy, I'm being treated like a slave today.

Leon says: Yeah, that's what happens when you're with Ludmilla.

Violetta bursts out laughing whilst wrapping a towel around the ice pack.

(A/N I don't know how they treat certain stuff medically, so if I get it wrong, please don't judge)

Federico says in a threatening tone: I WILL leave you to look after Leon by yourself.

Violetta replies sarcastically: Fine, then you won't be able to admire Leon topless.

Federico shivers at the thought of Leon topless and asks: Why would I want to do that? That's just gross. I don't want to stare at my friend topless let alone admire it. Although I do want to know how you got your six-pack.

Violetta replies: Alright, if want to find out, you have to stay and help me.