Persuasion not needed

Federico: Please let him stay, he can stay in my room.

Angie: German, you can't expect the poor boy to look after himself.

German: Hold on, hold on. Don't assume I'm going to say no because I was actually going to say yes. And yes, it's best if you stay in Federico's room.

Leon: Thank you very much.

(A/N: From here, I'm going to try and start writing my fanfiction in a more story like way and less like a script)

Violetta went and kissed her dad on the cheek and hugged him and said; "Thanks dad"

"Come on, let's go upstairs and get you healed up" said Angie indicating for Federico help Leon up.

Federico and Violetta helped Leon walk up the stairs into Violetta's room where they started to clean him up.

Meanwhile, downstairs Angie smiled and stared at German until he burst out: "Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

Angie replied: "Because I'm proud of you. "Angie realised he didn't know what she was talking about when she saw the look on his face. "For letting Leon stay."

German replied with a big smile on his face: "I knew it would make Violetta happy and he needs our help so why not." He leans down and kisses Angie softly on the cheek.

Angie's face goes bright red as she asks: "What was that for?" Touching her cheek as if it was as precious as diamonds.

German (manly) giggled at the sight of this and replied: "Because you have made a better person"

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for all your comments votes!! I really never expected this many readers and supporters so thanks 😘 i have made a change to the style i write so it is more story like to read rather than script style !! Hope you enjoy and any improvements please comment 💕