Together again

Leon: I want to be with you. I don't want to hurt you so if that means us being apart then so be it.

Violetta: You don't hurt me. I only feel pain when we are apart.

Leon: If we are going to be together, we have to trust each other and we don't believe what others say.

Violetta: Well, I guess we are a couple then (smiling).

(They hug: Leon is still topless btw)

Leon: So what was it that you came to tell me?

Violetta: Oh yeah! Good news, I have the real tape.

Leon: Really? How did you get it?

Violetta: I stole it from Tomas's bag!

Leon: Good thinking.

Violetta: Thanks. Come on, let's go show Pablo.

Leon: Wait, we have to make it is the real one. And plus, I kind of need to borrow a t-shirt.

Violetta: (realises that Leon is topless) Oh yeah, sure. (Goes red in the face)

Leon: (smiles at her embarrassment) Come on, let's go. (takes hold of Violetta's hand)

(As they walk to Violetta's house, lots of girls kept staring at Leon, so he held Violetta tight to him to show that she is his girlfriend)

(They went into Violetta's room)

Violetta: I'll go get you a t-shirt from my dad's wardrobe.

Leon: Are you sure he won't mind?

Violetta: He won't realise, he's on a business trip right now.

Leon: Oh ok, so does that mean I can stay over?

Violetta: Why would you want to do that?

Leon: Well, I forgot my keys at the motocross and I don't really want to go back there while Lara is there. So I was hoping you wouldn't mind me staying over?

Violetta: I'd love for you to stay over. But you're going to have to stay in the spare room.

Leon: That's fine (smiles) Thanks.