Truth spills out

Camilla: No.. well yeah sort of.

Maxi: I thought you loved Broduey anyway?

Camilla: I do, but it's complicated.

Maxi: How complicated?

Camilla: I just don't want to go out with him.

Maxi: Are you sure about that? Or are you scared he doesn't want to be with you.

Camilla: Look, just leave it. Even if I was with Broduey, they would still be obsessed with their boyfriends.

Maxi: That's unfair to say. You know Vilu has been through hard times and now that she is with Leon, she is the happiest she ever has been. Francesca is also very happy. Their happiness should be the only important thing for you.

Camilla: I am happy that they are but I just feel like there is no chance for us to be together because they are either with Leon or Marco or they always invite them.

Maxi: When has that ever happened? Leon and Vilu haven't even been together for long.

Camilla: I know that, but I just know that will happen.

Maxi: If you think that, then why don't you say that?

Camilla: Because I am afraid they'll hate me.

(Maxi at the corner of his eye sees Francesca, Violetta and Broduey coming towards them)

Maxi: If they hated you, would they be doing this? (makes Camilla turn around)