Just Friends

(Violetta limped down the road trying to catch up with Leon)
Leon's POV:
I should have given Violetta a chance to explain. What have I done? Let me go back and try and sort things out.
(Leon starts running back to where he left Violetta)
Federico: Leon!
Leon: (turns around) Sorry Fede, can't talk right now. I'm in a rush
Federico: What for?
Leon: I have to go and sort things out with Violetta.
Federico: I'll come with you.
Leon: OK, but we have to be quick.
(They start running looking around for Violetta and shouting her name)
..
Violetta: (hears Leon shouting her name) I must be imagining his voice. I'm going crazy. What's wrong with me? I'm such an idiot.
Leon: Violetta!!
Violetta: (turns around) Leon, you came back!
Leon: I knew that I should have listened to what you had to say.
Violetta: Thank you. (Turns to Federico) would you mind leaving us for a bit?
Federico: Yeah sure, I'll be waiting in the cafe.
Violetta: Thanks. (Turns to Leon) Look, I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore, but I don't us to end like this, hating each other. I need you whether or not we are together of just friends. I'll explain everything that happened but I'd just like to ask why didn't you come back to the hospital? And why did you send Tomas?
Leon: Well, because Ludmilla showed me a video of you and Tomas kissing. She said it happened while you and I were dating but I didn't believe her. So she told me to come to the hospital and I saw Tomas holding you so I thought it were true.
Violetta: Leon how is it possible to me have kissed Tomas when you and I were dating when we only started dating this morning?
Leon: (annoyed at himself) Why didn't I think of that! I'm sorry, it's just I was still shocked at being suspended and I wasn't thinking right.
Violetta: You don't have to apologise. I shouldn't have kissed Tomas earlier.
Leon: Why did you kiss him?
Violetta: He bribed me. He said that you told him something but he wouldn't tell me what it was. So he said that he'd only tell me if I kissed him. I was such an idiot. I should have said no and then he wouldn't have forced kissed me again.
Leon: He forced kissed you?
Violetta: (sadly) Yeah, when he was about to tell me, he started kissing me and that's when you walked past.
Leon: How dare he? I'm sorry Violetta, this is my entire fault. I shouldn't have tried to immediately be your boyfriend after you broke up with Tomas.
Violetta: It's ok. I am sorry for you getting suspended. We should have left Tomas. Leon...
Leon: (interrupts Violetta) Violetta, I really think we should be just friends for now. Only until we get over what happened. Trust me, I want to be with you but I think it's best for now.
Violetta: (upset) I agree. Your friendship is most important to me and I don't want to lose that.
Leon: (Hugs Violetta) Come on, let's get you home.
Violetta: OK, thanks.
(Leon picks Violetta up and holds her tightly in his hands)
(They walk and then reach Violetta's house)
Violetta: If it's no trouble, would you mind taking me up to my bedroom
Leon: No problem at all (smiles)
(Leon carries her up the stairs and into her room)
Leon: Here you go madam. (Placing her on her bed)
Violetta: (laughs) Thank you sir.
Leon: (laughs) Would you like anything?
Violetta: No thank you.
(Silence)
(Leon and Violetta stare into each other's eyes)
Leon: (about to lean in to kiss) (coughs) Umm well good night. See you tomorrow. Hope your leg gets better.
Violetta: Thank you. See you tomorrow