Ice-Cream

Ludmilla helped herself off of Leon and stood up," Fede! You're here! Where's Violetta?"

She offered out her hand to help Leon up.

Federico went over to Ludmilla and wrapped his arm tightly around her waist. He offered her hand out to take and helped Leon up to stop Ludmilla from doing so.

Leon brushed the dirt off of him and brushed his hand through his hair. Ludmilla gazed at him lovingly.

"Violetta went to get us all ice cream. May I ask, what were you two doing lying on top of each other." Directly asking Ludmilla.

"Well, you see what happened was.."

Federico interrupted, "I didn't ask you. I asked Ludmi."

"Okay...." Leon was amazed by the reaction from his best friend.

It became quite awkward for Leon who was standing there, whilst Ludmilla quickly explained and then the couple went into a full-on snogging session.

"Leon!" Violetta ran up to Leon and cuddled into his chest.

Violetta was about a head shorter than Leon so she fitted perfectly into his arms.

Leon shouted,"VILU!" Trying to get Federico and Ludmilla's attention so they would pull out.

"Woah, loud much!!!" Replied Federico once he pulled away from Federico. He fixed hair that Ludmilla had messed up during their steamy make-out.

Violetta handed out all ice creams; Vanilla for Ludmilla, Strawberry for Herself, Mint for Leon and Chocolate for Federico.

Federico and Ludmilla walked over to the lake and sat there whilst enjoying their delicious ice creams. Meanwhile, Leon gestured to Violetta for them to sit on the bench.

"So...." Leon wasn't very good when it came to handling awkward situations.

"Leon, please hear me out. I really didn't mean to invite your brother, I honestly didn't know you guys were not the best of friends. H seemed excited to come but now I come to think about it, he was too overexcited."

"That's my brother for you." He rolled his eyes in thought of his brother's attitude.

Violetta takes Leon's hands in hers," So am I forgiven?"

•••••••••••

It's short, I know 🙈

I have piles of homework and coursework so I am very busy.

I hope to update this weekend. Fingers crossed! ✌️(sort of)

Not long till this book is nearly over. 🙊

👋Bye👋