Swapping Acts

Tomas's POV:

I bet they have hidden the recorder in one of their lockers. I'll try Violetta's first because I know how to get into hers.
(Opens Violetta's locker)
Tomas: (talking to himself) aww look she has her diary, maybe I will read some of it. Wait no, I have to find the recorder and thats it...
(He rummaged through Violetta's locker but there was no sign of it)
Tomas: they think they are so clever. Do they really think I am that dumb?
(Looks around for Leon's locker)
Tomas: there it is. ( noticing Leon's bag on the top) (picks the lock) aha, there it is.
(Tomas puts the recorder into his pocket)
Tomas: it's a good thing i kept this recorder of Grigorio singing really badly. Now when they go to hand in the tape, it wont be what they think it is.
(Puts the fake tape inside Leon's locker and shuts the door)
(Just as he leaves the locker room..)
Violetta: What were you doing in there?
Tomas: None of your business.
Violetta: you tried to get the recorder didnt you?
Tomas: No, you can even go and check your precious hiding place.(walks past Violetta purposefully knocking into her pushing her onto the fall)
Violetta: (falls) owwwww (screams in pain) Tomas you idiot.
(Leon rushes into the locker room)
Leon: Violetta are you ok? What happened?
Violetta: Tomas.. Check your locker and then call Pablo, I cant move my foot.
Leon: (worriedly checks his locker) Dont worry the recorder is still here! (Rushes out to call Pablo)