Changing dates

(They enter Violetta's house and see Angie and Herman talking on the couch)

(Herman turns around and stands up)

Herman: Hello Violetta, Leon how are you?

Leon: Very good thank you sir. Congratulations on your engagement.

Herman: Thank you very much. Please sit down.

(Violetta and Leon sit down very close together holding hands)

Violetta: So what did you guys need to talk to us about?

Angie: Well this may seem very quick to you, but your father and I are getting married next week.

Herman: We wanted to get it done with so that no-one can get in the way.

Violetta: That's great.

Leon: Congrats! But can I ask when next week?

Angie: We were planning to do it on Friday.

Leon: Friday 21st?

Violetta: That's my birthday.

Herman: Oh shoot, I forgot about that. Sorry Violetta, with everything going on I forgot.

Violetta: It's ok but would you mind moving it.

Angie: That's fine. How about the Thursday?

Violetta: Yeah I'm Ok with that.

Herman: Great, I'll get Romallo to call up the venue tomorrow.

Leon and Angie: Wait!

Angie: You speak first (to Leon)

Leon: No it's Ok, you can.

Angie: Ok, I would like to call them. I want to plan everything to do with this wedding.

Herman: Ok then but if you need anything just ask Romallo. Now Leon what was it you wanted to say?

Leon: Well, the Thursday is the same day as the showcase we are holding at the Studio.

Herman: Ohhh, right. Unfortunately, there are no other days that I am free next week.

Violetta: How about on Friday then?

Herman: This Friday?

Violetta: Yeah why not. I mean you always said you never liked big weddings. So it would just be a couple of your friends, Angie's and my friends from the studio.

Angie: Yeah why not. Plus it will be much nicer to have the people we are close to with us.

Herman: Ok, that sounds good to me. Leon, if you would like to invite your family, that would be very nice.

Leon: They would love to come. Thank you.

Herman: No problem.

(Violetta sees the time)

Violetta: Oh god, Leon we have to go.

Herman: Oh, before you go. Leon, can I talk to you for a minute in my office?

Leon: Yeah sure.