I need your help... Desperately

Violetta's POV:

Oh no! What have I done. I ruined everything. I thought Leon would be happy to see all his family at his party. I should have known that he didn't like his brother, he never mentioned him and that's probably why. I just hope Leon forgives me...

Everyone was standing there looking at me in the middle of the room. I feel so humiliated. Might as well do the same as Leon and leave.

Narrator's POV:

As soon as Violetta left the restaurant, Alex and his group of friends cheered. All the friends of the devastated couple were still in shock. Some more than others. People started to leave. One person in particular tried to stop them from doing so, he succeeded only on one condition....

He brings Leon and Violetta back and sorts everything out.

Federico was stuck. He didn't know who to go too first. He needed someone to help him.

"Ludmilla! Where are you?" Federico searched for his girlfriend. He knew that she wasn't the best option but it was the only one he had.

"What do you want?" Moaned Ludmilla who was busy having her nails filed by Naty....

"I need your help.."
At this point, Federico was desperate.
Very desperate.

•••••••

As you can tell, I have been updating for a long time. I had just got back from a 3 week holiday so I had no time to update.

Sorry everyone.

Now that I am back, I will start to update once a week and gradually update more once I get deep into writing again.

This book will soon be finished...

There may or may not be a sequel.
Still haven't worked out the details for it.

Once this book is completed, I will start to update 'Leonetta F&A'.
(Name is going to be changed and cover will be updated).

Hopefully, I will then start my Lodo and Ruggero FanFiction and continue 'Together At Last'.

If you haven't already, please go check out the collab book between me and "Violetta_Disney_UK" on her page.

Please Continue to Vote and Comment.

🌸