Several Interruptions

Every time Leon tried to talk to Violetta across the table, Ludmilla would always interrupt:

Leon: So Violetta did......

Ludmilla: Viluuuu! I was thinking we need to record a song together.

Violetta: Yeah sure, sorry Ludmilla, but I was talking to Leon.

Leon: Yeah so about the.....

Ludmilla: But Viluuuu, I never asked you, how is your leg?

Violetta: its good thanks. Look, let me just talk to Leon and then we can talk after.

Leon: About the wedding....

Ludmilla: Viluuuu, what wedding??

Violetta: My father and Angie are getting married. Now seriously Ludmilla, I'm trying to talk to Leon.

Leon: I was thinking..

Ludmilla: Viluuuu, Congratulations!!!

Leon: (bursts out angrily) LUDMILLA!! Can't you see I'm trying to have a conversation with Violetta?

Ludmilla: Oh sorry, I didn't see you there.

(Waiter comes over)

Waiter: Excuse me, is there a problem over here. Some customers are complaining that there is too much shouting and noise at this table.

Leon: No there isn't.

Ludmilla: Actually there is. Leon over there shouted at me and I don't think your boss, my father, would approve of that. So will you please escort him out of this restaurant.

Waiter: Ahh you must be Ludmilla. As you wish madam.

(Waiter goes over to Leon)

Waiter: I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave this restaurant right now.

Leon: Whatever, this place is rubbish anyway.

(Leon storms out)

Violetta: Sorry guys, but I'm going to go after Leon. Thanks for tonight. Bye.

Ludmilla: But Viluuu...

Violetta: Just go away Ludmilla. (Leaves the restaurant)

Francesca and Marco: Well, I guess we'll be leaving then. (To Camilla and Broduey) You guys coming too?

Camilla: Yeah sure why not.

(Marco, Francesca, Camilla & Broduey all leave the restaurant)

Federico: Great everyone's gone.

Ludmilla: Fede, I'm sorry I made Leon leave. I just don't appreciate it when people shout at me like that.

Federico: its ok, you don't have to be sorry. Leon shouldn't have gotten angry like that.

Ludmilla: Don't let him ruin our night. Let's go get some ice cream. (Kisses Fede on his cheek)

Federico: And that's why you're the best girlfriend ever. (Holds her hand)

Ludmilla: I know I am. (Flicks her hair)

Federico: Haha you're the funniest one too!!

(They walk out of the restaurant leaving Maxi and Naty alone)