The Mattress Game Part 1

"...The Mattress Game." Finished Leon.

Violetta burst out laughing. She didn't know whether to take Leon seriously or not. Leon just stared at her.

"What's so funny?"

"Seriously Leon, you're so immature."

He raised his eyebrows, "I'm the immature one."

Violetta jabbed her finger at Leon's chest, "Yes you are. The last time I played that game was when I was like 5 years old. You're 18 years old."

Leon shrugged his shoulders, "So? You're never too old to have fun. Cheer up a little. Do it for me."

Leon caught Violetta with cute puppy dog face. She couldn't resist to that adorable pout. A smile grew on Violetta's face as she approved. Leon caught the twinkling smile not just through her lips but by the sparkle in her eyes. {A/N I tried to be descriptive, don't judge}
"So, here's how it goes..." Leon started to explain.
Violetta interrupted him, "Leon. I know how to play the game. It's not rocket science."

"Aha, you know how to play the game but not the way we Vargas's do it. Your playing it our way today."
Leon winked at Violetta. She started having butterflies in her stomach. Any lovable gesture from Leon sent her tingling.

Leon walked over to the front desk and layed down all his possessions that could possibly break whilst he messed around. Violetta followed, taking her phone out of her pocket and taking off her necklace.

Violetta stared at Leon as he untied his laces and took his shoes off. She started coughing and pulled a face in disgust, "Ughh, put your shoes back on. Your feet stink." She gagged even more and Leon just watched laughing waving his foot around.

"You're actually revolting. Why am I even with such a smelly boy."

"I'm a boy now, am I?"

"Yep, pretty much. Your parents lied on your birth certificate as they knew if you pretended to be older, you can find yourself a beautiful, elegant and precious woman girl like me." Violetta flutters her hazel eyes like a butterfly with an act of delicacy.

Leon scoffed and treaded over to Violetta. Placing his hands around her face, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, tapped at her nose with a single finger and stroked her soft cheeks.

"You're more than just that. You have an angelic voice that cuts all evil in the world. Your eyes mend every broken heart and your smile preaches one word; Happiness. But to me; I love you."

"Insult me all you want, I'd do anything for you so if it means washing my feet more often, then so be it"

Violetta struggled a reply. Stunned, amazed and in awe. It wasn't easy having such a perfect boyfriend.

"You've left with me no words, just like always. Your kisses sends my heart beating faster and faster pumping my love for you.. everywhere. Your hair wipes out every imperfection in the world and your contagious laugh makes me giggle. Whether your 5 or 35, you will always be mine which I couldn't be more grateful for."