Hospital

(Leon and Pablo carried Violetta into Pablo's car)

(They drove to the hospital)

(They sat waiting for the doctor)

Pablo: (checking his watch) Guys, I have to get back to the studio. Will you be alright to leave you guys on your own?

Leon: Yeah we will be fine. I'll call you to tell you what the doctor says.

Pablo: Alright then, goodbye.

Violetta: Leon you have to show them the video as soon as you get back! He can't get away with it anymore. He'll get you next if we don't do something.

Leon: Don't worry, I won't let him hurt either of us. I will go as soon as we get your ankle checked out.

Violetta: You have to go now. Knowing Tomas, He is probably convincing Pablo that he is innocent.

Leon: I don't care. I have to stay with you.

Violetta: Leon, Don't worry about me. I can wait here on my own. I'll be fine, honest.

Leon: Violetta, I can't leave you on your own. First of all, Pablo would kill me if I did. Second, I want to be there to look after you.

Violetta: That's so sweet of you. But seriously, just tell Pablo you dropped me home. He will never know.

Leon: Yeah but what if he asks what the doctor says.

Violetta: You can just say...

Nurse: (interrupts Violetta) Violetta, the doctor will see you now.

Violetta: (to the nurse) Coming. (to Leon) Go to the studio, I will text you as soon as possible to let you know what the doctor said.

Leon: Ok. Hope your ankle is not too badly injured. (Kisses Violetta on the cheek) Bye

Violetta: I hope so too. Will you come pick me up? I'll wait for you here!

Leon: Sure! I'll try and get here as quick as I can.

(All this time, Tomas had been watching from afar)

Tomas: (talking to himself) Leon is going to be in for a great surprise when he shows Pablo the tape recorder. Now all I have to make sure is that he is delayed picking up Violetta and I will be the one to come and rescue her!