of sorting and sleep (3)

gracey and hagrid rode forward. isnt it beautiful said hagrid as he wiped a tear from his eye i tear up every time i see it. gracey vommited over the side of the boat. oh dear said hagrid as he passed her a bucket. its beautiful but it looks dangerous said gracey between barfing. soon they climbed onto the shore and began walking to the school hey gracey said aspen and a rather more wet devon. what happened said gracey though a chuckle. i was in a boat with alexandria and she pushed me in the water he said laughing. that girl is messed up said aspen more seriuosly. soon they were waiting in the great hall. hello said a sharp crisp voice. im rolanda hooch and im the vice headmaster of hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. before you get to the feast you must be sorted into a house. there are hufflepuff for the kind and true. theres ravenclaw . she smiled this was her favorite. ravenclaws are smart and hardworking. slytherin she hissed where dwell the cunning and sleek. and then theres griffindor she said in a bored voice. in griffindor you find brave and strong. now you should freshen yourselves up. we know what house im not going to be in said gracey undertandlingly. id reckon youre braver then you think said aspen. id doubt it replied alexandria she's probably not even a witch. soon they were lead into the main hall and the sorting began. alexandria genisises shouted hooch. ravenclaw said the sorting hat. next was a few other kids and then aspen wood became GRIFFINDOR. next was gracelinn turbot and so gracey stepped up to the stool. please hufflepuff. griffindor said the hat. grace was very confused as she stepped to the table. she just sat and thought about the hell that was to begin. devon became a grfiindor two. the three friends sat down and ate until theyre stomachs were at busting point. they made there way to the common room soon. and immediatley found there room. grace aspen devon and another 2 boys were in there room with them. gracey was not tired and so she went to the fireplace in the common room and sat on a blanket. she was thinking about just how much her life would suck. she pondered how she just wouldnt be able to cope with having to be brave. she spotted a dark haired boy with goth makeup on. hey he said quietly. hi said gracey. how are ya doing asked the boy. not very good said grace honestly im grace by the way. im jeremy but i prefer to be called gem. thats a cool name said grace i hate my name i sound to posh. no you dont re assured gem. i mean my parents are purebloods but i hate the whole system. what system said gracey. the whole ministry said gem and he went on and on for ages about coruption in the ministry. after a while both of them went to bed for the big day tomorow.