of battle and bloodshead (85)

grace awoke. everyone was rushing around the tent and getting dressed. youre finally awake said aspen. grace put on her medical uniform. the uniform was a basic blue skirt and a blouse. it had enchantments to prevent injury to the wearer. grace was very worried. if they lost they would all have to flea. grace left her tent and went to the leaders tent. she saw muriel planning the final stages. darius stood next to her. he was putting on a helmet. he looked excited for the incoming battle. oh grace good that your hear said muriel. seen as your the medical teams leader you will be entering the battle once you receive the order said muriel. how will i get the order asked grace. a messanger will run up to you and youre team said darius. il go brief are doctors said grace. while walking she saw people lining up to head into hogwarts. she briefed her team and they left there tent to go to an overlook over hogwarts. a messanger ran up. the first team are entering hogwarts said the messanger. he ran off to deleiver more messages. grace saw people rushing into hogwarts. she saw disciples arming the castle. a messanger told grace and her team to enter. remember dont kill anyone your jobs are to heal people ordered grace.her team ran in. the castle was in a state of battle. grace saw a wounded student. she ran up and began to cast spells and icnantations. grace dont bother with me said the student. who are you asked grace whille tending to a wound. its amy murmered the student. well im going to have to forgive you said grace. she finsihed tending to her wounds and ran off to treat another. she was running when she heard a crack. she looked up and saw the ceiling collapsing. she dived forward. her legs were crushed under the rocks. she couldnt pull herself out. HELP screamed grace. she heard people running. it was albus. pull me out of here shouted grace. oh my god what should i do panicked albus. you need to pull out of her shouted grace. whats going on shouted a more familiar voice. who are you shouted albus. im arthur said the voice. arthur pull me out of here said grace. wait i know you shouted albus. your her boyfriend. and what about it shouted grace. albus threw a punch at arthur. arthur punched back. sorry to interupt but my legs are being crushed shouted grace.they stopped and began to pull her out. go and do something said grace. arthur stayed with her. she could hardly stand. she casted an incantation and she was able to stand. she ran threw the castle. she and arthur ran together to find injured people. the corridors were damaged beyond beleive. floors collapsed as they pulled out bodies. grace looked up and saw 2 people fighting. it was muriel and beatrix. grace ran up some rubble and joined the fight. listen old woman shouted beatrix. you have no idea of who i am shouted muriel. youre dead is what you are shouted beatrix. she shot a curse and muriel couldnt block it. she fell back and died. how dare you screamed grace. id do it again shouted beatrix. you wont have a fucking chance screamed grace. grace tmade a split second decision. she shot beatrix. her hair flew back. her body was flung back and out of a window. grace ran to the window and looked out. she saw no body. but she knew beatrix was gone for a while. she ran back to muriel and began tending to her. theres no need muttered muriel. my time has come. not yet said grace. grace you need to let go said muriel. grace looked into her weary eyes. let go of all of that hurt in your soul muttered muriel. grace stood up. she saw muriels body dissapear into the stone. we need to get out of here the buildings collapsing shouted arthur. he grabbed grace and held her in his arms. she cried and cried as he ran. but she just went cried grace. like poof. arthur ran out of the building with grace in his arms. they ran to a feild to see the castle. he dropped her. hogwarts went up in flames. the castle fell apart. the towers toppled. the people were crushed. grace cried and cried onto arthurs shoulder. im so sorry for what i did said arthur. igrace couldnt respond for tears. the castle was her home but now it was in ruins. she saw the last tower fall and fainted as it fell.