of arrival and excitement (63)

im gonna organize are things said grace. sure responded the others. she began to sort the things into differnet bags before shrinking them and placing them in gems bag. gems bag was infinite on the inside but by pulling the draw string it would be shrunk or expanded to any level. she was finished sorting all there things when she noticed a folder with the plans for there mission. she tucked all of it at the bottom of the bag but she kept the paper on the weasley house. she placed the bag by the door and laid out on the bed. she took out her diary and began to write. she was writing when hilda shouted through that they were entering ottery st catchpol. grace placed the paper on the weasleys in her scrapbook and closed it. she got up and got ready to get out. they stopped at a store. have you got muggle money asked aspen. no said grace. ive got it said gem. he handed it to grace. she was raised in the muggle world so she knew all of the notes and coins. she put them in her bookbag and they all got out. the others followed as she took them into a shop called spar. they all got what they needed and she payed. who did youre hair said the shopkeeper. a lady up in scotland answered grace. its totes my style responded the shopkeeper. you mean cheap responed grace. she and her friends left. the shopkeeper was shocked. so wheres the burrow asked devon. we should drive around suggested hilda. the others agreed and they drove about a bit. before they saw a small stone gate. the burrow read a sign. hilda turned down the road and snapped the gate. they drove along a small winding lane filled with potholes. they were stopped by a man in a black cloak. he didnt show his face. grace thought he was one of the creatures sent by the disciples. grace screamed. the man shot a spell and the caravan stopped. grace jumped out and before the man could explain she shot him with a curse. his throat closed and he stopped breathing. WHAT THE FUCK GRACE shouted hilda. grace explained what she thought he was. i see reponded hilda. what are we gonna do said aspen. hide him suggested grace. the group hid him under a tree before driving on. are we gonna talk about how you killed someone said gem. no responded arthur. soon after they saw the burrow. it was a small higlledey piggeledy home. they stopped and got out. do we knock asked aspen. no you dont said a voice. who said that asked arthur. i did said the voice. grace looked behind her and saw a short plump woman with ginger greying hair. molly weasley said the woman. grace and her friends shook her hand. arthur we have are first visitors shouted mrs weasley. arthur looked puzzled. just then a taller man walked out of a small workshop. crikey he said. nice motorhome. thanks said grace. he came over and shook all there hands. do you have a group leader said mr weasley. we're more of a round table joked gem. debateble mumbled devon. well then il explain to all of you said molly. you can stay as long as you need and we will help in any way we can stated mr weasley. also we have guests over on christmas so you'll need to sleep in youre camper on christmas added mrs weasley. fine with us said hilda. also also we need to check youre bags just in case said mr weasley. we can do that later they need to get settled first responded mrs weasley. can i have a look at youre camper said mr weasley. there he goes said mrs weasley to grace and hilda. do you want to come in said mrs weasley. grace hilda and aspen went into the burrow and looked around. mrs weasley showed the girls to there bedroom. the boys were gonna sleep in another room. grace had decided to help mrs weasley with decorating the burrow. the burrow was 5 stories so they had plenty of decorating to do. by evening the house was fully decorated. grace went out to see what arthur was doing. she saw him in mr weasleys workshop. she went in. whats going on she asked. im going to add a few abilities to youre motorhome answered mr weasley. what type of abilities asked grace. you know the basics like flying and ivisibility joked mr weasley. dinners ready shouted mrs wesley from the house. grace went in and had some food. she felt tired so she went to bed. she felt very excited for christmas.