transformation and transportation (27)

they eatch drank the bottle in one deep glug. grace gagged on the thick disgusting liquid. she held down vomit and her body began to feel weird. her legs gave out and she fell to the stone marble floor. her hands merged into her chest. her feet shrivelled up and turned grey. her mouth went dry and her nose became yellow. suddenly before she knew it she was a tiny little budgie. she flew up and around the room. aspen had turned into a red fox with a white tail. gem turned into a black wolf with sharp teeth. as for devon he turned into a small black bat. grace screamed and flew aroudn. she was petrified. how do i turn back into a human said gem licking his paws. just focus on being a human said haylen. aspen transformed and looked impressed with herself. gem transformed and looked shock. then devon turend and fell to the floor. grace transformed and landed on the floor with ease. well done said haylen you ought to get to youre bedrooms. there up in the attic of the building with red windows. and haylen handed them maps. they headed off. the people in the lawn were practicing spells and curses on practice dummies. they walked down to the building with red windows. the building was 3 stories tall and was rather fancy. the lobby had a small desk with a young man sitting behind it. youre on the third floor said the man and he told them to be quiet in there rooms. the squad walked up the stairs and climbed a ladder. there bedrooms were all very small and eatch had a small bed and a desk in them. they packed there stuff under there beds before heading dowstairs to the lawn. they wanered around the massive lawns. there were hundreds of smaller wooden buildings. there were thousands of animals moving around like humans. do you think theyre animagus asked aspen. they ought to be responded gem. he was very excited by the situation. can you imagine it hundreds of liberators charging into the ministry he said in a misty voice. im not so sure said devon. what said gem offended. i mean what if we fail, whats are plan asked devon calmly. we should ask said grace and they set off to find someone to ask. they walked for a while before seeing muriel sitting sunbathing on a lounger. dont mean to bother you said devon. its not a bother said muriel and her sunglasses popped up without her touching them. we wanted to know what the plan to liberate britian is asked aspen shyly. of course said muriel if youre gonna help us you need to know what to do. well we are going to walk into the ministry and presumably have to battle the ministries goons. then we hopefully win and then we hold a free fair election. we present the facts that vampires are not all that bad and with proper distribution of the cure to vampirism we can return to normal. who's gonna run against hopcurck asked grace. darius said muriel with a smile and her sunglasses returned to her eyes and the squad walked away. well i personally think thats a good plan said gem. the others agreed. im hungry said aspen and her stomach rumbled. it was then they all noticed how hungry they were. we should fin the food hall said devon and they began to wak towards a building witch had a sign above the door witch read. food hall. they walked inside and saw about 10 massive long tables covered in all types of food. they sat down and began to eat. they dined on pumpckin pasties chicken and plates and plates of chips. they chatted about returning to hogwarts. at 4pm they left the dining hall and went to a clear patch in the lawn to practice there animagus forms. they began to transform and then detransform. grace was getting used to being a budgie. she flew up in the air and saw a city in the distance. why dont we go to that city in the distance said grace and she landed on aspens shoulder. sure said aspen and she knocked grace off her shoulder and turned into a fox. they walked and flew along the road and opened the gates. grace rode on aspens back and they walked closer and closer to the city.