of travel and tricks (14)

that night hardly anyon slept. grace's thoughts were of aspen. after all aspen wouldnt be able to come with them. she was still ill in the hospital wing. at 7am there alarms were set off and they all got up. they were to make there way to the area were they would usually learn to fly. when they arrived they saw many many centaurs with glowing white blue feet. everyone get into groups of 4 said mgonagal as she greeted the centaurs. after they had fromed groups mg ordered them to find a centaur and greet them they can tell you what to do. grace amy gem amd devon greeted theyre centaur and he instructed them to sit inside the carrige he had behind him. the carrige was small and was hardly large enough for 4 kids. they squeezed in and mgonagal came over and gave them a bag of food and shut theyre carrige doors. now when you begin moving theres no stopping you. not until you reach the hidden isles she said and she closed there window and finished oh and theres a storm so expect a bouncy ride. she walked over to the next griffindor carrige. the carrige was tight but had 2 sets of bunk bed witch turned into 2 sofas. when do we set off said gem as he looked out the window at there centaur who was attaching rains to the carrige. right now he said and he attached the last of the rains adn they shot off. gem quickly shut the winodow as his jet black hair swirled. grace drew the curtains and sat down. the colour had drianed out of her face and she laid back on the sofa and closed her eyes. how long will this take said gracey in a panicked voice. about 24 hours shouted the centaur. after an hour grace had settled down and everyone else was getting ready for lunch. by 6pm everyone was sitting down and relaxing nad chit chatting. the wind was picking up and the carrige was bouncing up and down in mid air. the centaur shouted back at them. we're about to pass through the barrier and so theyre will be a bit of turbulence. as he finished suddenly there carrige bounced and they heard a snap and suddenly the carrige broke free and was leaning at an angle. gem flung open the window and saw what looked like a massive bat. the bat swopped and destroyed the last rain. suddenly the carrige began to drift down. gem shut the window and thinking fast told everyone to put mattresses on the walls they grabbed the sofa cushion and made the carrige all padded. they began to drop down. wingardium leviosa shouted gem. the carrige was now set to land on a beetch far down below them. they landed on there wheels. and rolled forward smashing into an old barn. there centaur was gone. he was still galloping along in the sky.