of defence and darius (67)

aspen looked out and saw people barricading the windows and doors of the cabin. aspen managed to see some people outside. back in youre room ordered a guard. aspen shut the door and slipped back into there room. grace felt light headed. im going to bed said grace. really said hilda. grace knodded as she got into bed. she fell asleep but awoke instantly. she saw herself in a bed. she looked around. she was in a house. the house was expensive and the bedroom was lavishly decorated. she got out of the bed. she was the man again. she took control and looked around. she walked out the bedroom and saw a grand hallway. she looked around. the house was filled with disciples all training for something. grace walked until she saw bellatrix in a masssive armchair. she was more ill then ever. bella was just skin bone and a straglle of ebony hair. grace left the house and saw she was in a mountain area. she gulped. in the distance was the massive hotel. she fainted in fear. she awoke in her hotel room. grace screamed in shock. whats wrong said hilda. the disciples are near said grace. where near said aspen. in a house in the valley said grace. we should tell someone said hilda. whats going on asked grace. they've been boarding up the hotel with the plan to hold out here until something happens said aspen. grace sat up and saw sonya was asleep. im gonna go to the hospital said grace. the others agreed. grace flung on some clothes are darted to the hospital wing. the wing was packed. injured people sorounded the room. grace began to treat people. wheres the doctor shouted grace. no one responded. grace struggled with treating the injured people. there were no other people helping her so she had to be everywhere. she heard someone coming in. we're full no more patients shouted grace. its me groaned ria. grace ran over. im in labor screamed ria. grace sat her down on a chair and told her to wait until grace could help. grace saw the dr running in. why are you not treating everyone shouted the doctor. ive been trying but funnely enough im not trained responded grace. get back to work shouted the doctor. il help if you help but wait its not helping for you because its youre job shouted grace. the doctor grunted and began to help. grace was picking glass out a mans eye when she heard ria screaming. the baby's coming ria screamed. grace ran over and began to deliver the baby. aspen ran in to the hospital to help. you take care of her and il deal with the glass guy said grace. aspen knodded and began trying to help. grace was pulling another shard of glass out the mans eye. she cast a spell and the eye closed. grace saw aspen trying to help ria. il take over said grace. she delivered the baby. it was a boy and it was extremely small. do we have a thing for prematures asked grace to the dr. he gave her directions to the newborn area. grace ran with the baby to where the incubator was. she placed the baby in and went back to the hospital. she told ria to go and see her kid. ria left and grace returned to caring for the patients. the night had fully set in when grace saw the doctor leaving. what do you think youre doing asked grace. darius crowly has arrived and i need to speek with him said the docotr pompously. i think maybe i should talk to him aswell as ive been holding this hospital together said grace. the docotor scoffed but let her go down to talk to darius. when grace saw darius she hugged him. whats been going on asked darius. alot of stuff replied grace. well we can talk in the morning but for now you ought to get to bed said darius. grace went up to bed. aspen sonya and hilda were already asleep. grace fell asleep quickly but she heard arguements from the lobby of the hotel. grace was awoken by the noise of louder arguements. she pressed her ear to the door. you dont know what we're doing shouted marlene. i know youre about youre idiots who have managed to get yourself trapped on a mountain shouted darius. you take that back shouted marlene. this place is a mess shouted darius. dont dare say that screamed the doctor. from what ive heard theres one person holding this place together shouted darius. who screamed marlene. grace has been working her ass of in the hospital shouted tom. grace heard a spell. who shot that shouted darius. the disciples are attacking screamed a panicked person. defend the hotel and il work on evacuating ordered darius. everyone knodded. grace woke everyone in her room up. they all got ready. sonya was having a panic attack. shut up sonya shouted grace. sonya cried in fear. do you want to get killed screamed grace. forget about it said grace. we need to go downstairs to help darius said hilda.