of escape and underground cities (21)

one morning it all went as usual. they were working hard and more wand were being snapped and snapped. an old man next to grace looked rather jolly. whats got you looking so happy said grace and she pulled and old unicorn hair out of a hollow wand and snuck it into her pocket. didnt ya hear said the man and he smilled truly. heard what said grace getting a little frustarted. her frustration was ended when he leaned over and whispered. a group of vampires are liberating us to black city. pass the news on. and he returend to his usual posture grace passed it on. and gems face lit up and he snuck a wand he liked the loom of into his pocket. he took a wand for grace and one for aspen. he was excited for the liberation the revoltion is coming he chuckled and he weaved some unicorn hair into his own black hair. he had been dying it using oil and pheonix blood. that night they went to bed but gem didnt sleep he only planned. suddenly at 5am he heard noises outside and he imediatly ran outside the barracks. he saw 3 old guards sooting spells at rougly 10 young witches and wizards. come with us said the liberators. gem agreed but first he grabbed aspen and grace from there beds. the liberators escorted a group of children. the group moved at a sprint into a small barge. the barge launched from the shore away down a river and into a small cove. they stopped and were linged up. 17 said a liberator with pink hair. all the liberators were vampires. wait said a northern liberator and he stared at gem. are eyou the boy he made the blood potion. yeah said gem proudly. darious crowley nice to meet you said darius and tipped his hat as he drained a lake with his wand and then filled it with blood. alright this is gonna sound weird said a vampire with a thick accent. but you need to jump in here it will all make sense soon. soon they were all jumping in 1 by 1. and last grace. who dived in.she dropped farther and farther down. she saw danger signs and statues sitting in the blood. she dropped into a small pool filled with hot pink water. and whats she saw shocked her. she could see she was in a cavern filled with buildings and lanterns. the buidlings were gothic dark but still warm and inviting. she swam out of the pool and was handed a towel and ushered into a shower block. she sat on the floor of a shower cubicle for ages, she loved the feeling of clean pure water something it had been months since she had a shower or even a good bath. she got out and put on a clean outfit she had found on a rack in the shower block. she went outside into the front doors of the pool building. there was aspen and gem chatting. oh hi grace said gem and he hugged her. we did it said aspen we got out. and she hugged grace as well. the saw someone walking up the small rise in the floor of the cavern. it was devon. the three ran to hug him. where are we asked aspen and she look seriously. well this place is a massive complex of caverns witch these vampires turned into a home. theres no sunlight so they can live normally, they drink gems potions but because of misinformation they have to hide. explained devon and he smiled. gem was blushing with pride. then darrius crowly walked over and said so are youre parents vampires. no said gem aspen and grace. well they wone be here said darius and he looked concerned. i mean you cant return to the surface untill you are pardoned by hopcurck. he puzzled deep in thought. i mean ive been staying with darius said devon and he looked at darius. sure this way to crowley house said darius and they began to walk. devon smiled at grace and the others. the city was complex and large. the ceiling in the caverns were massive. ahead of them they went through a doorway in the rock and into a massive area with many beautiful tudor houses. ares is that one and he pointed to a 4 story rather large brown townhouse, now im off to the surface we've got to free more people. the squad walked into the house. they walked into a medium sized room with a staircase in the corner. the squad went into the bottom floor kitchen. they ate such a large meal they felt they would burst. by tea time the squad were very tired all of them had been awake for hours and hours. they all went upstairs to the 3rd floor. on the 2nd floor was a large meeting room. on the 3rd floor was a large room they turned into a dormitory for them. they all went to sleep and began to dream of the new life that had began.