of delays and dilemas (7)

early on sunday morning the crew were preparing for the job at hand. 5 AM TIME TO GET UP shouted aspen while pulling on suspenders. alright so il go to the train station and tell mifffy to delay the train any way we can said devon and he tied his scraf around his neck and headed off. gracey put on a massive bookbag. she put the diary in paper and placed it in her cushond bag. she put her medical kit in aspens bag. they set off for an old part of hogwarts where no one went anymore.they went to the old defense against the dark arts. alright said aspen and she began to study with gracey. they practiced on a burnt textbook. bye 11 am they had nearly mastered it. RESTORUS yelled grace as she pointed her wand suddenly the textbook turned from charred to normal. yesssssss cheered aspen and she jumped up and down in joy. grace grabbed the diary and placed it on the floor and prepared to cast the spell. she casted it flawlessly and began to pick up the book and flick through the old entries.at 5 am when devon left he had set off for the long walk to the station with no carriges to carry them there he had to walk all the way there. by 6 am he was just leaving the grounds. now he had to go across the banks of the hogwarts loch. just then he heard voices ahead and dived into a bush. it was the witch who was helping madame pomfrey. she was talking to a man in a black cloak. i dont know when the boy will die she said quietly to the man but if i keep this up he will be so damaged that he'll be sent to an asylum and then i can return to the usual bella. just keep this quiet we cant have anyone figuring this out said the man not since that disastorus fire you started and the man slapped her over the head. il do better next time said the witch now all thats left is the girl she didnt even get hurt in my fire. devon was in a dilemma he could either go back to the castle and tell the others or continue on to the station. after minutes of umming and aahhhing he decided to go to the station and stop the train. once the witch and man were gone he continued on. he realised what was going on. theyre going to collect gem he thought. he soldiered on and arrived at the station and found it empty. there was only once coach on the train and he could see mithy in overalls tending to the controls. mathanway he shouted. what on earth are you doing here said mithy confusidly. devon explained what was going on and mithy agreed to try and stall meanwhile at the castle. gracey and aspen where rushing to the flying ground. if we get on these brooms we can head to the station and explan it to devon. they began to fly slowly onward and spotted a carrige moving along the dirt roads to the station. that must be them we need to hurry said aspen quietly. before long they arrived at the station and saw devon. they swooped down and landed. devon explained what he saw and they discussed it during all this mithy was preparing to orchestrate a brake down. suddenly the carrige arrived. run said mithy and she made herself look busy. the squad very quickly ran and hid in the station building while they were running gracey dropped her bag wich had the yet undread diary. the standard plesantries were explained and mithy set her plan in motion she had broken the coupling so the engine wasnt conncected and so they set off but as the engine left the coach stayed behind the train stopped. the witch got out leaving gem inside the coach. mithy brought the witch into the cab and mithy lied about how. the train simply wont move unless i get this handle to move it needs to be moved to the left and i cant get it to move said mithy and i need a strong person to push it to the left. alright i suppose i will said the witch and she began to pull the lever wich was a non moving grab handle. il leave you to move that while i check the couplings. mithy left the cab and went into the coach and took gem on his stetcher and put him in a carrige. then the squad ran out of the building and jumped into the carrige and began to drive away. mithy waved them off before heading forward to see how the fools errand was going. well thats far left enough we can set off said mithy do you want to ride in the cab. honestly i just want to get to london said the witch. and so the train set off.