of boys and busses (40)

grace was woken by hilda. its christmas she said as she shook grace silly. grace rolled out of bed and woke devon. the 3 snuck into the living room and saw the tree covered with hundreds of presents. they woke there parents then the group sat down to open presents. graces favorite present was a massive box of sweets. at about 10am they went down and across the blazin hot grounds to the grand merlin restraunt. they had booked a table the night before. they sat down and began to eat christmas dinner. by the way i forgot to tell you graces mum said. what asked devon politely. youre going to hogwarts tomorow said graces mum. that'll be great said grace. why didnt you enjoy it here asked hildas dad. its just this place has a certain mood now responded grace. the others didnt need to ask what this was about. wanna go to the pool again asked hilda after they had finished there food. sure agreed devon and grace. they walked to there hotel rooms and grabbed there swimming kits. they changed down at the pool and swam around for a few minutes. grace decided to get a massage at the spa. she walked into the beautiful white marble spa. she got a deep tissue massage before deciding to get dressed and head for the flower gardens. she dried off and told her friends what she was doing. she was wandering through the flowers when tall muscly boy walked up. wanna play tennis together he said in a smooth voice. sure said grace. the 2 began to play. grace was terrible at tennis and he was a pro. she kept falling over trying to get the ball. do you go to hogwarts asked the boy. yeah im in griffindor grace replied. im a griffindor two said the boy whats the chances. whats youre name asked grace. arthur whats youre said arthur grabbing another ball. the two stopped playing soon later. they walked the grounds before heading to the lobby. let me buy you a coffee said arthur. why not said grace. she was excited that a boy seemed intrested her. the 2 drank a fancy cofee eatch. i ought to go said grace. its been nice seeing you. il see you at hogwarts said grace walking out the coffee shop. see you then said arthur. she rushed over to hilda who was yet again sunbathing. grace told hilda about what happened. my sweet summer child joked hilda. whats his name asked hilda. arthur replied grace smiling. oh arthur said hilda. hes the griffindor chaser. whats the chaser for asked grace. its quidditch said hilda bemusedly. grace had never enjoyed quidditch. for the rest of the day grace shopped around at the mall. she packed her bags and got ready for travel. devon and grace were packing ther bags and grace even packed the free robe from the hotel room. hilda will be travveling with us said graces mum as she entered the suite. that evening at 5pm they went downstairs and used the portkey. the were back in diagon alley. enjoy youre holiday asked the greete. no replied graces mum leading them out. they walked through the every dusty leaky cauldron and into the street. graces mum kissed her on the forehead and put her wand out to the street infront of her. suddenly a brigth purple 3 floored bus pulled up. 3 kids for hogwarts said graces mother to the conducter. cant do hogwarts said the conducter in a deep voice. wheres closest to there asked graces mum condescendingly. hogsmede suggested the conducter. sure said graces mum. they boarded the bus and grace went to the second floor with the others. they sat down on some seats and got ready for the bus to go.