of viaducts and visitors (48)

the remaining time of the holidays were rather intresting. grace had been listening to the radio. the host pias pringle was a vey boring host. he drones on and on but he conveyed the news and thats what counted. storms were flaring up across the country. grace was concerned by this. the muggle news too was telling of many storms. its a sign of global warming was the news for the muggles but pringle said it was due to dementors roming the country. this was due to the threat from the cult witch had now been identified as the disciples. of what they were discpiles of was still to be figured out. on the day they had to return to hogwarts grace had packed all she could and she left before devon. she met with arthur at the station. they walked to a coffee shop and ordered some coffees. are you okay with me try out for the triwizard said arthur. yeah replied grace. really said arthur. really replied grace seriously. he played with his hair while talking to her about what he wanted to acheive. he finished this and grace expected him to ask her what she wanted in life but he just went on about his families wealth. devon gem aspen and hilda walked in. they sat down but didnt order anything. arthur stopped the chat about money and asked hilda how her eye was. it looks normal but i cant see out it said hilda. grace frowned. its not youre fault said hilda. the conversation was lightened by a boy coming over and hitting on gem. gem reacted by just looking at the guy and letting him guess what he thought. the boy walked away red faced. the others laughed and joked. his face when i didnt respond chuckled gem. they all went to the platform and then ran through the wall to platform 9 and 3 quarters. they got on the train and chose a compartment. it was very busy. the 6 filled the entire compartment. the train set out. grace decided to sleep. she sat next to arthur and put her head onto arthurs shoulder and went to sleep. she was awoken by the train stopping. she looked out the window and saw the train had stopped before a viaduct on the line. whats happened asked grace. we dont know replied aspen. soon after they set back off again. what was that for asked devon. a prefect entered. the storm that hit the area a few hours ago loostened the rails of the viaduct. they murmerd as the prefect went to explain to another copartment. before long they were at hogwarts station and it was a short ride to the castle. they went into the great hall and were told to be quiet because someone was going to be entering the hall. after 10 minutes of quiet conversations the doors swung open and a group of students entered. the proud students of durmstrang said proffesor mg as the students entered. they sat down with the griffindors and began to dicuss something with the other durmstrang students. then entered the beuxbaton students. they sat down and mg began to hush the students. as you should know students who wish to compete should place there name in the goblet of fire proclaimed mg as she ripped a cover off a massive goblet witch was filled with blue roaring flames. if you wish to enter you must write youre name and place it into the goblet anounced rolanda hooch. madame hooch will be running the competition stated mg. the sorting was very boring as alwayss. enjoy youre feasts said hooch. food appeared infront of them and they tucked in. graces apetite wasnt up to eating much so she mainly just talked. at 8pm she went to bed and was soon followed by her roommates.