of routines and returning (36)

the next morning they were all awoken by the prefects. get dressed and go to the great hall said the prefect. and make sure you have the full uniform on added another prefect. they all dressed in all their uniform and made sure to include their ties. they walked to the great hall and saw it was packed with children looking their best. they sat down but their was no food on the tables. the staff were all in dress robes looking fancy. teachers were patrolling the tables telling kids to fix their uniforms or take off that makeup. when they got to grace and their freinds. longbottom told grace her hair was too puffed up. its called backcombing said grace. flatten it said longbottom. gem knew an insult was coming.take off that makeup you look like a clown said longbottom. its eyeshadow calm down said gem. longbottom grunted an walked on. mg stood at the fornt of the hall and told them to settle down. the minister for magic is about to arrive for an inspection said mgonagal. boohs and cheers erupted. as she said this suddenly the front doors opened and darius walked in. he walked to the front podium and shaked mg hands. im just hear to observe the school said darius to the students. they began to eat the food witch had appeared and tucked in. they ate an left for classes. classes were as boring as usual but sometimes darius and some other government workers walked in and observed. that evening they were sitting in the library when they saw a owl fly in. it dropped a letter and flew away. its darius meet me at the owlery. said the letter. they went to the owlery and saw darius and some liberators. hello said darius. they chatted for a bit before they began walking down a path to a pond. the pond was small and deep. darius flung a potion into the pond and told them to dive in.