of awakening and awful events (83)

grace was falling deeper and deeper. she felt the ground like a knife. she tried to sit up. she couldnt. she felt a cold hand on her throat. it was strangling her. she was coughing and coughing. hilda ran over. what the hell yelled hilda. hilda grabbed grace and dragged her feet first off her bed. whats happening yelled aspen. its grace she was being choked by something invisible replied aspen. revelius casted aspen. nothing appeared. it was a ghost screamed grace. was it gem asked devon. i think so said grace. suddenly graces bed flung itself into the air and launched at grace. she dived away from it. it struck another bed. gem stop screamed grace. suddenly a candle fell from its table and onto a rug. the rug caught fire with such speed. devon grabbed his wand and cast water over the rug. it was extinguished. dont say its name said aspen. everyone looked at aspen. didnt you know that ghosts react when you say their name said aspen. we need to talk to someone about this said grace. thanks for stating the obvious said aspen. who can we talk to asked grace. a priest suggested devon. il go find one said devon. he left to find a priest. i need to get to a meeting said grace. she got dressed and rushed to the tent. it was early morning but all the doctors were hard at work. can the doctors follow me so we dont disturb the patients said grace. the doctors followed her out of the tent and to an empty tent large enough for the meeting. she conjured seats. everyone sat down. so we all know whats happenin but we need a cure said grace. any theories said grace. we have a theory that the cure was toxic and so its causing sickness said a doctor. i think we should try and remove the cure from there bloodstream said another doctor. the discussion was boring and went no where. well i feel you should all try youre own theories said grace. she left the tent. her mind was a maze of wonder. she had so many things to consider and what felt like a demon haunting her. she returned to her tent and heard voice inside. do you think shes making it up said an old man. i saw her being stragled and i saw those beds flying across the room said hilda. im not lying said grace entering the tent. hello ms grace im father whitten said the priest. grace descirbed her hauntings. well its a ghost all right said father whitten. darius walked in. i heard you were having an excorism said darius. well lets begin said father whitten. everyone sat around a round table and held hands. a chair was left for the ghost. we are here to summon the ghost of a person we know said father whitten. what was the ghosts full birth name asked father whitten. gem garnet said grace. you dont even know my name whisoered a voice. did you hear that said grace. yes said devon. gem wasnt his full name said devon. whats was his name then said darius. jeremy garnet said devon. suddenly the lights flickered and the room shook. HOW DARE YOU FORGET MY NAME screamed a demented voice. the power of christ compells you chanted father whitten. the room settled. he was atheist said aspen. then i have no clue said father whitten. suddenly grace felt a cold wind. the seat next to her was suddenly not empty. grace looked to her side and saw gem. she screamed. jeremy garnet be gone said aspen. suddnely everyone was able to see it. you will never leave here screamed gem. shut up said devon. suddenly it all happened at once. gems ghost dissapeared. the table flew up. the chairs flew up. the room began to shake. the tent ripped and teared. the flap to the tent shot up. jeremy garnet leave this place screamed grace. the tents material caught fire. the floors fell to the floor. get out screamed darius. they all ran out but what they saw was not the camp it was the centre of the dark city where gem had died. i didnt cause this shouted grace. she saw the cavers roof falling. enough is enough shouted devon. YOU DID THIS screamed the ghost. what do you want shouted grace. she saw her dead body ahead of her. its not going to happen shouted grace. YOU SHALL NEVER EVER WIN THIS SICK GAME YOU PLAY WITH US. YOU DIED AND CAN NEVER RETURN screamed hilda. suddenly the city crumbled and dissapeared. they were back in the tent. but with one difference. it was a small painting of nothing but a grey circle. i think its over said grace.