of hogwarts and hazard (70)

grace felt like every bump in the road was a step closer to her friends and arthur. she had a thought for a split second. what if arthur wasnt worth it grace thought. grace tried to purge thiss thought from her mind. if she wasnt attracted to him who could she be attracted to. he was a strong and handsome wizard. she was a permaently afraid dumb blonde. at least thats how she saw herself. but all time for thinking was gone. we're nearly there shouted darius. grace stopped thinking and started panicking. are you ready asked aspen. yeah said grace. it gonna be alright comforted aspen. grace smiled before sitting down on her bed. we're gonna stop at a diner so you guys can have some food said darius. isnt that dangerous said hilda. i doubt the disciples hang out in little chefs joked grace. they stopped at a service station. aspen and hilda got out but grace stayed behind to talk to darius. how dangerous is it for me to go into the dark city asked grace. i dont know but i know hogwarts is gonna be hell said darius. why arent you helping asked grace. its private said darius. youre going to america arent you said grace. yes im going to train the new order for the revolution said darius. you do what you what to do said grace. here have this said darius as he handed her a wand. i have a wand said grace. the thing you need to know about that wand is if you want it to do something it will said darius. what type of things can it do asked grace. think aboout a sword said darius. grace thought of a sword and as she did the wand transformaed into a sharp decorated sword. it transformed back after grace stopped thinking of it. she slipped it into her sleeve and left for the diner. they ate before driving further up until they saw the old hogwarts viaduct. it was still in ruins. this is as far as i can go said darius. grace aspen and hilda got out. they looked at each other. it was a month ago that they had driven away from here and they were back. grace pointed this out to hilda and aspen. the only other thing that hasnt changed is fear said aspen. grace put on her coat and got ready to walk. darius said goodbye and drove off. how do we get hogwarts asked hilda. we should skate across the lake said grace. hilda and aspen agreed and they began to walk to the lake. they saw the tall spires and grand architecture of hogwarts across the lake. they put the invisibilty cloak over themselves. and turned there shoes into skates. they skated across in tears. grace couldnt hold herself together. in the disctance they saw disciples walking across the lake. grace had an idea. they skated as fast as they could until they reached land. grace warned the others before a flame shot out her wand. and lit the ice. it cracked and the disciples fell in. what do we do now asked hilda. we wait until all the proffesors run out her to help before we run said grace. they saw the teachers running down and set off. they walked up to the great hall before maneuvering past students to the library. grace remembered the way to the stairs to the door vividly. they began to walk down the long staircase. they heard the door at the top close. they took off the cloak and looked at eatch other. they stepped in front of the door. grace pulled out darius's key and opened the door. they slipped it open a crack and squeezed in. grace closed the door and it dissapeared into wall. they looked around. they were in an abandoned house. more specifially they were in the bedroom of this abandoned house. they looked around the small bedroom. they saw light pouring in through the front windows. they were boarded up but light passed through them. grace looked through the holes in the boards and out into the street. people where walking around. the rock ceiling was covered in lanterns. grace also saw a massive poster. MIGHT THROUGH THE MANY read the poster. on it was a person who looked familiar. it was lorna crowley the sister of darius. at least the leaderships stayed in lornas hands whispered grace. what do we do asked hilda whispering. we hide are supplies in my pocket and go out there said grace. where do we sleep tonight asked aspen. darius gave us the key to his house said hilda. the 3 knodded and walked downstairs and into the street. hilda had never been inside the dark city so she was shocked at just how massive the ceilings were. they began to walk to darius's house. when they arrived they saw a light on inside the house. they knocked on the door and heard footsteps. well if it isnt darius's revolutionary said a womans voice from inside. the door swung open and lorna invited them inside. they stepped inside. you need to explain yourselves joked lorna.