of christmas and poisonus cake (11)

it was december 24th and as you may guess all of hogwarts had the day off. the squad had decided to grab food from the great hall and then go to there new hangout. all was well. on christmas day the presents grace had gotten tons of pressies. she had even gotten her own broom. seen as her parents had gotten the hush money they had spent it on a lovely london townhouse and had hired a private butler who had cooked gracey a cake and had wrapped it layers of magi seal and sent it to her and her friends for christmas every one else had gotten many gifts but devon hadnt. his parents had only sent a letter saying they simply couldnt manage to send a gift as they were away in majorca. gracey and the others had given him some gifts they had gotten from mithy. they had layed in and had flung on there new jumpers mithy had made them. they ran down to the great hall and very quickly grabbed some food and butter beer. but in the corner of the hufflefuff table amy was sitting she was now mainly hated because of the planted rumour. should we go over there asked gem to the squad. of course replied devon gracey and aspen. hey said gracey loudly as she walked over to amy and passed a butterbeer wanna go to are hangout for christmas gracey continued. of course said amy and she grabbed alot of food and they made there way over the castle and arrrived at there hangout. it wasnt long until they were opening presents pies and finally the cake. time for cake said aspen in a greedy tone. who gets the first slice said grace. how about aspen sugested amy seeing how much she seemed to enjoy cake. aspen cut a slice and gobbled it down rather quickly. so fast that the others were still cutting slices. suddenly while gracey was just about to take a bite aspens eyes rolled back and her legs wobbled then suddenly gave way. she dropped to the floor and her cake seemed to disintegrate. all the squad suddenly stopped. dont move shouted gem and he slapped the cake out of graceys hand. everyone dropped their cake and spat out what they had already bit into. get madame pomfrey she'l know what to do said daveon. amy and gracey bolted for madame pomfrey. when madame pomfrey herd this she darted very fast over to the hangout. when she arrived back she saw a girl on the floor voimiting and froffing. madame pomfrey cast a spell and aspen dissapeared. where is she now asked devon. she's at the hospital wing you lot to your common room dont touch anything and dont dare eat anything. and madame pomfrey ran her cloak flying behind her. gracey amy devon and gem walked safely but briskly to the common rooms. a notice apeared all over hogwarts and now everyone was sent back to common rules. your fault shouted a squeaky sixth form as the squad passed. the squad ran into there dorm and slumped into there beds. and began to all think deeply. things like this tended to require a bit of mulling over.