1- Chief Executive

As the global market is getting vast day by day, you will not be surprised by the fact that our company is getting more success in digital market due to efforts of our young employees and to motivate and to lead these youngsters, it's necessary that they are lead by young blood. I hope I would prove myself as the best CEO you have ever had but in my supersion, I want this company to achieve new milestones. As you know that Maple cooperation is currently a leading software brand in 175 countries of the world but it isn't enough. I want our company to step further and have more worldwide access. Our digital devices must have recognition to each and every corner of this world and for that I need your cooperation and hardwork.

The sound of applause started, making Shawn to shut off the volume of TV.

"Shawn Mendes the Chief Executive Officer of  Maple cooperation sounds too wise ehhh!" Jacob said putting tequila bottle on a table.

Jacob was Shawn's best friend since childhood. He had little curly brown hair with white skin tone and tall height. He wasn't more handsome that Shawn but his Portuguese genes definitely made him attractive. Shawn and he studied their school and college from same institutes. They both got their MBA degree from University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Jacob's father was a well known lawyer and therefore alot of times he worked for Shawn's father too. The good relations of their fathers was also due to the fact that they both belonged to the same country. The difference is that Jacob's dad Antoine Rodriguez left his country for studies but Shawn's granddad Raul Mendes left his country to start a business which was then handed to his father and now to Shawn himself.

Besides being best friends, Jacob and Shawn both had similar habits. Both used to be the crush of every girl at their school and their this popularity was not over yet. Shawn trusted Jacob with his everything. That's why he knew the secrets Shawn didn't share to anyone else in the world.

"Yeah.." Shawn snorted in response, grabbing the bottle and pouring the yellowish liquid in his glass.

"I mean look at you..no one can tell you are the same person who had a reputation of popular playboy in our school and university. Infact you look really decent and professional in that suit making that speech as a youngest CEO. I'm surprised my friend!!"

"Well.." He replied taking a sip and then pushing his falling curls back in their place with his one hand. "Thanks to my father. I wasn't ready for this at all but now I have a huge responsibility on my shoulders." He said while playing with the chain in his neck. His cheeks flushed and his hazel eyes were glimmering in the light of the TV screen on which the news of new CEO of Maple cooperation was displayed. "Anyways what's your plans?"

"Nothing." Jacob shrugged. "I don't know..maybe apply somewhere for manager's post."

"Why somewhere else..why not in our company."

"Yours?"

"Yeah you can work as a Managing director for our PR department.." Shawn offered.

"But Shawn you must have someone already appointed at that place and I don't wanna take someone's place."

"You are not taking anyone's place..the seat is vacant already and on top of everything, I need you to be with me. I need someone who can guide me when I get stuck."

"Alright Mendes Alright..." Jacob laughed to ease the tense atmosphere. "When will I join?"

"Tommorrow.." He replied straight. "I'm starting officially tommorrow so you can join with me."

"I wish you told me before so I could've thrown a party..." Jacob looked around to his luxurious penthouse which used to be full of hot models whenever he threw a party.

"Don't worry man..our playboy era won't gonna over soon."

"Are you sure?"

"Ofcourse I am."

"What if you find a girl you really consider for dating."

"You know how high my standards are..so finding a girl like I want is pretty unlikely to happen in near time."

"The girl you want can only exist in heaven..like you want your future partner to be beautiful and sexy as hell and in addition to that you also want that girl to be as pure as honey, who has never been touched by any other guy..I mean which girl in the real world can exist like that."

"There is one...I am sure and she's only for me. You know I don't even use a car or cell phone once used by someone else and this is a living human, a girl who I want to spend my life with...how can I fall for someone who gave herself to someone else before me."

"That's what I'm trynna tell you..she is not a car or cellphone but a living human and you think no one would've ever laid their hands her, if  she's really a hot girl you want."

"You'll see that...I will find her one day but now I don't wanna talk about it anymore."

Jacob just sighed because his friend was stubborn enough to stick to his one damn narrative and it was almost impossible to convince him. Shawn's arrogance was something which annoyed Jacob sometimes too.

             ............................................

New story I hope you guys like and if you really like then please vote and comment so I will continue...♥