33- His secret (Part-2)

Shawn slept for 5 hours as soon as he got back home and now it was 9 am in the morning. Laying on his stomach, his nose was poked into the pillow and one of his legs was out of the quilt showing his red and black pyjamas as he stirred to change his side. Rubbing his eyes to wake up from the sleep, he was yawning lazily.

"Yes!!" He pulled away the quilt as he heard the knock on the door.

"Good Morning!!!" Camila's sweet voice really woke him up. "How are you feeling now?" With wide smile and  a tray in her hands, she asked.

"I'm fine!" He shrugged. "What's gonna happen to me?"

"Ugh! You weren't fine at all yesterday...dont try to fool me." She put the tray on the side table. "Now get up and freshen up yourself then we'll talk in detail while you'll have your breakfast."

"I don't have time to talk in detail." He got up and stretched a little, then fixed his t-shirt on his abdomen. "I'm getting late for the office."

"You are not going to office" She commanded. "Are you crazy! You sacred the hell out of me yesterday and now you are going  to office."

"Camila! It's not a big deal, didn't happen for the first-" He paused midway. "I mean-"

"Why did you stop huh?" She gave him a superstitious look. "It didn't happen for the first time right?"

Shawn went silent didn't know how to respond or what lie he should speak to make her satisfy.

"Shawn?" She called snapping him out of his thoughts. "Come here!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed so they can sit. "Look! I know there's something you are hiding from everyone and it's related to your health."

"I'm not hiding anything from anyone Camila..."

"Then why you said that I shouldn't tell Jacob about it?"

"Because-" He failed to make a lie.

"Because?" Camila questioned.

"Because I don't want him to get worried about little things for God's sake Camila....now leave me alone." He knew she was stubborn enough to get what she wants from him.

"That's not a little thing..." She said as he stood up again. "If you won't tell me then I'll tell Jacob and your parents everything. I saw your medical report as well!"

Her last sentence made him to stop in his track.

"I saw that file of yours. Your name was written on it as patient." She continued as he turned around. "But I don't know what was inside." She paused. "Look you know my secret, just tell me yours then we'll be equal.."

"Your secret? Did Jacob-"

"Yes he told me everything. I know you know about the blackmailer and why you are keeping me at your home. You helped me alot for which I'm grateful. Now just share your problem with me so I can help you as well." She said trying to convince him.

"You can't help me Camila. I-" He thought again. "Promise me you won't tell anyone.."

"I promise!!!"

"Okay...I" He paused. " have a tumor..brain tumor." He told with hesitation clear in his voice.

"What?" Camila put her hand on her mouth in surprise. She wasn't expecting his illness to be that big.

"Few months ago I got diagnosed of having a tumor in my brain. Doctor put me on meds for a while and I have my surgery sheduled next month for which I have to go to Jacksonville, Florida."

"My God!!" She held him by his arm and gestured him to sit down on bed. "You are going through so much and you didn't tell anyone?"

"Cuz I don't want anyone to get worry for me.  I can take care of myself besides my dad trusted me with such a responsibility of our company. I can not offend him for such a small reason."

"Are you crazy or what? Your dad won't get offended. Your family cares about you. I'm sure your health comes first for them not this business or company.." She said squeezing his hand. In that moment she cared about nothing but him.

"Don't you worry Camila. It's first grade tumor. Can easily be removed by a minor surgery. I'm not going to die that easily.."

"Shawn! It's not a joke. God forbid ofcourse nothing's gonna happen to you."

"But there's a little problem..."

"Hun?" Her face changed colour once again as worry filled in her eyes.

"Doctors may cut some of the veins in order to remove the tumor so I may lose some of my brain functions." His face was damn serious.

"Then? What does it mean?"

"I mean. " He took a pause. "I may lose  my senses due to brain disorder and get admitted into Mental hospital."

"Is that so?" She asked with her big brown eyes watering slowly looking innocent as hell. "Why? I mean you don't have to get into any hospital. We  will find another way..I'll take care of you." She spoke with her flowing emotions as her voice stuck in her throat.

"Are you sure? You can deal with a senseless mental person?" He teased.

"Yeah I am.." She said firmly then suddenly caught him grinning. "Wait...why are you-"

"Camila I was kidding...nothing like that would gonna happen.." He laughed.

"What do you mean? What were you kidding about? Are you fine. You got no tumor-"

"Nope I am suffering from brain tumor but I'll be fine after the treatment there's no problem here. I was just joking about getting mental.."

"Shawn!" She slapped his arm while he laughed. "I hate you!!"

"Interesting that you were ready to take care of me." He said laughing at her but then noticed a tear fell from her eye.
"Camila? Why the fuck are you crying?" He asked now getting serious but his question was the last straw.

"Cuz I don't want something to happen to you." She burst into tears.

"Camila! Girl it's alright.." He held her face in a position and said. "You are making me worried. Don't cry like this.." Now it was his time to comfort her.

"Shawn! I don't wanna lose you. I swear you are the first person in my life who genuinely cared about me, I can't lose you." She said in hiccups.

"Stop girl! I'm the one sick here and you are crying instead." He tried to make her smile for which he succeeded as her lips stretched.  "So you really love me huh?"

"I do- Isn't it obvious.." Her voice cracked a little but she admitted looking in his eyes.

Unable to hold himself back, Shawn pulled her face closer and took her lips in his own tasting the saltiness of her tears. She grabbed his wrists and moaned in his mouth allowing him to pull her closer. His hands finding their way on her back as he grabbed the rim of her white t-shirt and started pulling it over. Putting his hands underneath, he caressed her bare back finding it smooth with no bra there. To his surprise, she didn't resist and that was making him horny  as hell.

"Fuck it!" He pulled away to catch his breath. "I waited for this moment for so long.." and didn't wait to join their lips again.

"Shawn!" She giggled. "It tickles..." He didn't realize when his hand landed on her abdomen still resting inside her shirt.

"It does..." He deliberately started tickling her.

"Sha-Shawn-Shaw.." She couldn't make a word as she laughed uncontrollably falling straight on the bed. "Stoppp!! I'm dying!!"

"Uff!" He sighed plopping next to her while she was trying to catch her breath. "Hey!" He turned his head towards her. "It's a secret between us right?"

"It is. Don't worry!" She smiled at him.

     ***************************

Comment and Vote❤